FS - O/T - Time ZXRS superbike - 54cm - Full Ultegra Di2

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

roadiesean
DDK forever

FS - O/T - Time ZXRS superbike - 54cm - Full Ultegra Di2

Post by roadiesean »

Hi All,

I bought this a few months ago and rode it once, just 50 miles, ridiculous, but I have 6 other bikes including 2 Indy Fabs and 1 Moots, and it just has never been ridden, so it needs to go.

So, what have we got, its a Time ZXRS VIP frameset http://www.slanecycles.com/time-zxrs-vi ... 26440.html, which as you can see is now £2600 new (I paid more than that), its the electronic only frameset, its absolutely mint, built up by Addiktion Cycles in St Albans (another £140) and I've had it built up with Shimano Ultegra Di2, 10 speed, but brilliant and works flawlessly, it has the in seatpost battery (yep, another £100) and I had it with my top of the line Lightweight Wheels, but I'm selling it with some good quality basic wheels, because this thing deserves the best, but at £3500 for the Lightweights, I'm not selling those !

The seatpost has been cut, but it will extend up to 770mm in complete safety. It has Cannondale Si crankset which is superstiff and the lightest that you can get without spending £££'s.

I'm in this for the thick end of £4000 for this bike, but with bills racking up on the SC rebuild, it has to go, I'm happy to discuss, but I'd ideally like £2500 for it, it will have bar tape on it as well !!!