Part for sale - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST - SEE UPDATED POST

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

amallagh
I need to get out more!

Part for sale - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST - SEE UPDATED POST

Post by amallagh »

Parts I'm clearing or spares I have multiples of listed below -
any sold parts are removed from this list so everything you see here is still for sale. No need to read anything other than this first post immediately below. There are pictures of the majority of the parts in the order they are listed directly below
911 Parts
- New Elephant Racing Polybronze bushings set for front and rear axles for '65-'67 911. These retail directly from Elephant Racing for $260 & $335 respectively. Delivered in the UK with VAT and duty that won't make less than £615 at best. Best I could find them in Europe was 788.60Euro from RossPassion which is about £705 excluding delivery. These Polybronze bushes give ultimate precision with zero resistance but without the harsh ride of semi-solid bushes. With the easy to use grease nipples and waterproof grease then I have found that they last almost indefinitely. I have had them on several cars with great results. If you are thinking of buying new ones then grad a bargain at £220 for the Fronts, £280 for the Rears, or £465 for the pair.

- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera engine to thermostat & thermostat to tank oil hoses/pipes. Part No. 930.107.743.15 & 911.107.730.11. Both pipes removed from a car in good working order. These pipes fit a 3.2 Carerra engine but may fit other models. £40 for the pair

- Porsche supplied Bilstein front right suspension strut for pre '89 Porsche 911. Part No. 911.341.042.32. Excellent cosmetic condition. The wheel of the car it was on, received a vertical knock and this has deflected the spindle upwards a small fraction. This means that the wheel has too much camber and with normal adjustment on a std 911 then the camber can not be reduced <1.5 degrees so it was removed. The body itself is straight and any movement has been on the spindle collar where it welds onto the tube body. The strut body is in such good condition other than the spindle angle to the body, that it would be an ideal candidate to modify into a raised spindle RSR style strut. Note: This items is not suitable for use the way it is on a std car. It will need repair or modification into an RSR raised spindle strut. £20

- Pair of Porsche 911 1970-1989 hand brake cables Part No. 911.424.551.04. In good working order. (Removed from 3.2 Carrera). £22

- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera ('85-'89) right hand side 'thick flange' SSI heat exchanger. Part No. SSI 485170. Excellent condition and could easily be put together with a new one and not look out of place. No dents or scores on the bottom face of the heater box as most used ones have. You won't find a better used heat exchanger and this is an original SSI one which is recognised as being the best made heat exchanger with the best quality stainless steel materials used throughout. £370 (I would also be interested in swapping for a left hand side thin flange stainless steel heat exchanger in good condition for a pre '86 Porsche 911. If you have one of those or are interested in swapping then do get in touch)

- Porsche 907 Targa Florio 1968 Vinyl Banner Poster 911 914 Racing 143x60cm. This item is brand new and made of thick reinforced vinyl with 6 metal ringed eyelets for easy wall mounting in house or garage. Can be mounted inside or outside. This banner retails for £102. See original listing on Ebay Item No 401063153325 - link below. This item is new and in its original suppliers tube with matching picture on the end of the tube. Ideal gift. Grab a bargain at £50.
( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-907-T ... SwXshWq24A )

- Complete Koni leg front suspension as removed from a 1971 2.2S. Includes 2x original Porsche supplied Koni front struts (911.341.080.10 & 911.341.079.10) with hubs, discs, top mounts, cross member, wishbones and one drop link. This stuff has all sat in storage for 35+ years so all for restoration. The original matching pair Porsche supplied Koni Struts was a Koni Sport option fitted to these cars from new. One of the strut top shrouds has a hole in it but otherwise struts look OK. Disc probably not worth saving although they are not so rusty, hubs have a bit of corrosion and one wishbone has holes in it. £825 for complete set up just as it was removed from the car. Due to size and weight then collection only for complete set, but happy to help by meeting up somewhere if that's practical. The value is mostly in the struts so price is the same if you just wanted those, but I could post them if required.

- New Porsche 911 Bilstein Heavy Duty front left suspension strut. B6 F4 V36-0127 H1. 3.5" brake caliper mount spacing. (Porsche part No. 911.341.041.33). I bought this new strut in error as I needed a Turbo one. Needs a new roll pin to secure the bottom of the cartridge insert, as it was removed to check the insert type when we realised it was the wrong one. Cost me £485. £300 for this one.

- 5 off Pirelli PZero ASG-Z 165/70R15 gravel or mud stage rally tyres suitable for classic Porsche 911, Triumph TR2/3/4/5, Volvo Amazon, Austin Healy 3000, Saab, etc. 3 left, 2 right. All tyres had very little use and have loads of tread and not damaged. £190

- 11 off Pirelli PZero ASG-Z 175/70R15 gravel or mud stage rally tyres suitable for classic Porsche 911, Triumph TR2/3/4/5, Volvo Amazon, Austin Healy 3000, etc. 5 left, 6 right. All tyres have plenty of tread and not damaged.
If you don't want all 11 then might be able to do a deal for less. £385 for all 11 tyres.

- MFI Bosch fuel pump. Not sure if it is working. I need to check. £tbc

- Pre '74 911 track day bolt-on repackable noise reduction rear silencer box . Only used a few times so almost like new. It slips insider the tail pipe of standard 60mm OD exhaust box, and then simply clamps to the standard sausage style exhaust box using the standard exhaust box twin mounting straps. There are 2 contoured stainless brackets that brace it about 25mm off the standard rear exhaust box and the exhaust straps simply hold it securely in place. Once mounted it is rock solid. It is all adjustable by rotating the inlet pipe, brackets or exit pipe. The stainless exit pipe from the silencer is 2.5". The silencer itself is fully repackable and will reduce more noise than any other bolt on system. Significant noise reduction guaranteed. Should be no worries getting you car out on any trackday, and then simply remove it to return it to normal road spec. Negligible back pressure due to simple straight through design. Very easy to fit with no modification required to your car. This is a high quality made item. (the white block in the pictures is simply holding it up as I didn't refit my exhaust clamps to hold it for the pictures. This item has been used on the 2.7RS in the pictures but I'm not doing trackdays in this car so simply no longer required). £289

- 911 factory replacement headlight bucket with tabs on inside. Fits 911/912 1965-1989. Also fits all 356 models with some modification. Porsche Part No. PCG 631 015 21 GRV. Costs £150 new from Porsche. £75 for this one

- 911 headlight bowls / buckets. Matching left and right pair. Pre '89 with all the bracketry for front wing oil cooler and space for remote adjustable headlight mechanism but will fit all models '65-'89. May fit 964 models but not sure. Don't think these are original Porsche parts but Original Porsche Part No. 911.503.016.00/03 & 911.503.015.00/03. £120

Porsche 911 Mann air filter box for early 2.0/2.2 MFI engine. It has been professionally stripped and then painted inside and out to a high standard. All clips have been recoated in the proper gold coloured finish and includes bucket and snorkel seals plus the brass frame arrestor on the back of the box. See detailed pictures. It includes the fuel enrichment pipes as used on these early MFI metal air boxes but the inlets on the back have been neatly pinched shut. This was done because the solenoid fed enrichment circuit can be notorious for causing engine fires. The tube could be easily recomissioned opening them up again or simple cutting off a few mm off the ends. The pipes are easily long enough to accommodate this. £715

- Porsche 911 Mann air filter box for early 2.0 engine on carburettors. Includes the carburettor buckets, snorkel, brass filter on the back, and a used JAMEX free flow foam air filter FOC. Has good seals in carburettor buckets and for trumpet. See detailed pictures. £595

- Corbeau Forza black race rally sports bucket seats and slider subframes. Bought a couple of years ago for a classic road rally car project that was never completed, so these seats have never been used and are basically new seats with dual locking sliders. These Corbeau bucket seats are more generously proportioned than other buckets seats so perfect for a road car, classic rally car or off road application. They are steel frames and incredible stiff compared to a fibreglass bucket seats but still very lightweight (8kg per seat). Being steel frames they have the base mountings built in so no need for extra mountings. These seats come with matching dual locking seat sliders mechanisms so perfect set up for a road rally car or off road vehicle. They have a sprung base and are well padded so exceptionally comfortable. They have vinyl sections on the edge of the bolsters and the edge of the shoulder wings to protect against wear. They can be used with 4, 5 or 6 point harnesses as there is a hole in the base for the crotch strap to pass through. A versatile seat suitable for a wide range of applications. £325 for the pair including the sliders.

- 911 fresh air intake grill & mesh. The grill has been bent long its length (see marks in the photos) but is flat again, and there a couple of very small holes in the mesh on the rhs (see pictures). By no means perfect, but could be used and the price hopefully reflects that. £8

- Official Genuine Porsche supplied Tequipment 996 or 997 Convertible hardtop stand with wheel tyre storage rack. Part No. 000.044.000.38. These are the best hardtop stands available by far. Not to be mistaken with the large number of inferior varieties available on ebay. Ultra strong and capable of storing 4 or more wheels & tyres as well. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The large lockable rubber tyred caster wheels make it easy to move around even on carpet and then lock in place. Excellent condition. Only 2 years old and only been used in my house. These stands retail from Porsche for £595. £255 for this one.

- Porsche 911 wiring harness WECO 406, 2 into 1 spade connector. £2

- Porsche 911 original battery earth ground cable. It is 15cm long measured centre to centre. £6

- Original period Bosch Hazard Warning flasher relay switch, Part No. 0 336 851 006. Suitable for early Porsche 911, and many BMW and VW models. (Removed from 1968 swb Porsche 911) Excellent cosmetic condition and tested working. £26.

- BRAND NEW GENUINE WEBASTO 12V FUEL DOSING PUMP WITH PULSATION DAMPER, ANTI-VIBRATION MOUNTING AND RUBBER LINED BRACKET. Part Number: 82553B for pump (82554A for the complete kit with accessories). Normal retail price £270 so grad a bargain at £135 for this new pump if you need a spare. If you have an AIR TOP or Thermo Top heater then worth having one of these as a spare. Suitable for petrol and diesel heaters incl. Air Top 2000, 2000S, 2000ST, 3500, 3500ST, 5000, 5000ST, EVO3900, EVO5500, Air Top 18, 24, 32, Thermo 50, 90, 90S, 90ST, Thermo Top C, E, Z, HL18, HL24, HL32

- Porsche 911 Bilstein front strut insert. Commonly called the 'Rallye' or '1000 Lakes' specification with 270 / 100 damping. (Original manufacturer reference numbers RE3-61220 or VS-1453). Used damper but only had a limited bit of road use and working perfectly. £32

- Porsche 911 '74-'86 wiring harnesses. 12 individual looms + fuse panel. Came out of 3.0 Carrera.
Parts numbers of the wiring harnesses listed below with their descriptions where the numbers were visible on the original harnesses. Each harness is pictured separately and I have taken a lot of time to lay out each wiring harness so you can see it in detail (I have more pictures available on request). The dates after each harness below are just what I've found on line so do check for yourself. Condition of the wiring is good with the wire sheathing being supple and clean. Most of the harnesses look like new. These wiring harnesses are in exceptional condition for their age and very hard to find in this condition. Everything in the pictures is included. If it isn't in the pictures then it isn't included and I don't have it. Everything came out of the same car. £875
- 911.612.034.00 - Sunroof harness ('74-'86)
- 901.612.035.20 - Interior harness ('69 on)
- 911.612.003.01 - Front harness incl headlights ('74-'86)
- 911.612.041.10 - Brake warning light harness ('78-'83)
- 911.612.072.14 - Fuel Pump harness
- 911.612.167.00 - Electric window harness ('74-'86)
- 911.612.002.14 - Main front dash harness ('73-'83)
- 911.612.177.01 - Turn signal harness
- Main front to back battery lead
- 2nd battery lead which I think might be the starter lead (?)
- Another loom I can't identify as it doesn't have its part number on it but came off the car - see 2nd last picture
- Centre tunnel/rear harness that runs from the fuse panel to the rear of the car (this has been cut neatly across the main bundle as it goes into the tunnel as it is not possible to get it out in one piece - the rear part of this harness rearward of the cut is not included) - see last picture
- Front compartment fuse panel with fuse holders and fuses

- Porsche 911/964 '78-'94 right hand sunroof cover. Porsche Part No. 91156402600. (May fit earlier models but do check for yourself). £17.50

- 2nd Porsche 911/964 '78-'94 right hand sunroof cover. Porsche Part No. 91156402600. (May fit earlier models but do check for yourself). Good useable condition but just not quite as nice as the one above. £16

- Porsche 911/914 Bosch 12V 0.8PS starter motor. Bosch Part No. 0001 212 002. I believe this will fit Porsche 911 1965-1986, plus 914 models. Bench tested to confirm solenoid and starter are definitely working, but no idea what it is like in situ. £87.50

- Porsche 911 Bosch 12V 0.8PS starter motor. Bosch Part No. 0001 212 005 (Also has 003 911 023A on it). I believe this will for Porsche 911 1965-1986. Bench tested to confirm solenoid and starter is working and came of known car. £100

- Original Porsche 911 rear engine lid catch BOMORO 901.512.052.00. In good working order with no corrosion and with good original gold finish. £69

- Porsche 911/912/914 front top mount mounting washers. Part No. 90150193321. This is the earlier type used 1965 to 1969 but can equally well be used on later 911 up to 1989. These are a pair or original washers that have been stripped and replated. £13

- Porsche 911 front hood bonnet seal. New and unused. £26

- Porsche 911 2.2S through the sill oil cooler pipes fitted between 1969 -1971 on 911S with front oil cooler. This includes the all brass lines that run from the thermostat that was mounted in the engine bay beside the oil tank, through the rear inner arch, right through the sill and up to the top back of the rhs wheel well (Part No. for these pipes I think are 91120704301 & 91120704401). There are then also the further 2 brass pipes that run across the top of the front wheel well to the oil cooler. No dents or bends in the pipes and are exactly as they were removed from the car that was scrapped. Super rare item. £800. This is 2.9m long so collection only.

- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera cigarette lighter. Good used condition. May also be correct for 964 model. £28

- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera ('84-'89) rear brake caliper pad wear indicator wiring harness p/n. 911.612.051.00. Excellent condition. £25

- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera SC ('85-'89) dash facia trim panel. May also fit earlier models like 3.0 SC and also 964 models but do check yourself. Very good condition. Not cracked or split and very straight. 3 pieces. £155

- Porsche 911/912 '64-'68 SWB rear suspension banana arms. For refurb/restoration. Someone has done a previous repair adjacent to where the bottom of the shock absorber bolts on the left arm. Repair is certainly strong enough but if you are looking for perfection then you would want to do some work on this (see pictures and you will just about be able to see the area that has been repaired). £215

- Porsche 911 SC front calipers complete with pins, clips and pads. Pair as removed from vehicle. Would recommend refurb before using as they have say unused for a few years. 3.5" mounting bolt spacing. £150

- Porsche 911 swb rear calipers for '67s with the larger pistons unique to that model and '68L, complete with pins, clips and pads. Pair as removed from vehicle. Will need refurb before using as they have sat unused for a few years. Very rare £750

- Porsche 911 SC front calipers (2nd set) complete with pins, clips and pads. Pair as removed from vehicle. Would recommend refurb before using. 3.5" mounting bolt spacing. £150

- Porsche 911 original ZF steering rack in working order. Complete with track rods and decent gaitors. Rods end will need replacing. I think this type fit cars '66-'80s. I have at least 3 so choose a date '67, '68, '69 ? Only one for sale but I don't mind which one. £240

- '69-'73 front indicator/side light units for Euro spec car. Left hand one is worth saving with a decent body other than and narrow hole at the bottom rear corner. Right hand one (last on the pictures) is probably past saving but thrown in for free and both have the plastic covers for the wiring and the internal plastic reflectors. I spent ages restoring ones for my car and good originals are like Hens Teeth, and I was going to restore the left hand one and keep as a spare, but no time to do that right now, so offered here if anyone wants it. Sand blast the bodies, JB Weld up the hole, then paint it if you like or simply leave as the bare cast aluminium like the original. £165 for the pair.

- 911/912 pair of 23mm rear torsion bars. Good condition. One bar has been overpainted in black. You can see the original red paint below it in the picture. £100

- 911 opening rear 1/4 window aperture aluminium black bottom trim. Left only. £22

- Pair of side brackets from left and right rear bumper quarters - £18 for the pair

- Porsche 911 swb '65-'68 right rear light. Excellent body and lense has good colour and no fading. Porsche Part No.901.631.404.01. Bosch Manufacturers Part No. 0311006004. £378

- Aluminium bodied Wehrle multi-function relay used for headlights, horns wipers, fresh air fan, driving lights, rear window defrosting, fuel pump. Original fitment from 1968 to 1973? - Part No. 901.615.109.03. £17

- Bosch headlight switch Part No 911.613.212.00. Bosch No. 8490-1. £114

- Porsche 911 Weltmeister poly-graphite rear anti roll bar greaseable bushing 19mm. 3 off at £6.50 each.

- Porsche 911 new replacement lense for VDO post '75 electronic speedometer with reset button hole at the bottom. Exactly the right size with chamfered edge to fit into the bezel retainer. Fits speedometer Part Nos. 911.641.533.01 (MPH) & 911.641.534.00 (KPH). May fit other later models of Porsche/VDO electronic speedometer but I have not tried this. Lense outer diameter is a fraction under 97mm, thickness 3mm.
Lense comes with protective film on both sides as per 1st picture. The last picture shows lense fitted to speedometer. The observant of you will notice that the speedometer with the replacement lense fitted does not have the 'VDO ELECTRONIC' script below the mileometer display. This is merely because this is a modified electronic speedometer with a modified face for a pre'73 backdate look. £10

- Porsche 911/912 SWB front suspension struts. They contain no longer available Koni top adjustable inserts and I also have a good spare Koni Classic insert you can have with them as well. The top adjustable inserts can me adjusted whilst on the car unlike the Koni Classics. A much better feature. There is also available the original dust shield brackets which aren't shown on the pictures but are available on request. Bodies have been repainting in correct 'Koni Orange'. £600

- Porsche 911 seatbelt warning relay. Part No. 911.618.102.01 for all 1975-89 911. £13.50

- Complete 911/03 2.2T engine in recently rebuilt condition ready to fit and no oil leaks. Has original Webers, throttle linkages, filters, full engine tin, engine mount bar, exhaust mount, hot air ducts, engine oil cooler, cowl, distributor, ignition leads, plugs, new engine loom on single rear plug, etc. All in excellent condition and rolling road set up by Bob Watson a few years ago (God rest his soul). I'll have the power/torque curves in my records somewhere. I know it made very healthy power/torque for a 2.2T.
Literally ready to fit and go. Only external mod is turbo style lower valve covers and aluminium top covers so they don't warp. Want to sell as a complete package but just to show the logic here is the rough breakdown -£11500 for engine, £2250 for carbs, stacks, linkages and filters, £750 for all the other ancillaries like coil, cowls, ducts, HT leads, original black steel body Bosch distributor, complete tinware, loom, etc.
£14500 all in and it is ready to fit, all fully tuned and balanced - just add oil and enjoy. You will notice that there is no fan/alternator on the engine pictures. The alternator/fan that was on the engine in my car has been used for something else but I can supply with a suitable fan housing, fan, alternator for an extra £700 if anyone needs that. I can also supply a flywheel at a modest additional cost if you need that too.

- 2.4S type 911/53 engine.
I bought this engine along with my Porsche 914/6GT project car in the USA in 2006. The engine was fully rebuilt by 2008. No expense was spared on the engine including -
No expense was spared on the engine including -
New 2.2S Mahle Nikasil piston/cylinder/ring set (gives 9.8:1 compression in a 2.4.)
Case media blasted and dipped.
Oil bypass modification
Uprated 930 oil pump
930 lower valve covers
Crank shaft polished
All new nose bearing and main bearings (std sizes as crank did not need grinding - rare to find an unground crank these days)
Rods reconditioned with new wrist pin bushes and balanced with pistons
New rod bolts & nuts and case/head studs
Updrated pressure fed chain tensions and housings fitted
New chains and rails
Reconditioned heads with new valve guides, seals , reprofiled seats, polished and ported, new studs
New DC30 billet cams fitted (was originally built with S cam that are still available as an alternative but DC30 give improved power/torque performance)
New thermostat
New oil pressure switch
New 90 Amp alternator
New lead set, cap & points (changed since then as well)
When I bought it in late 2006, the seller provided me with some history on the engine. The original car it came from was a 1972 Porsche 911 2.4S which no longer exists as a registered car. This engine was a replacement 2.4S engine supplied by the factory for that car with the 911/53 number on it. It was supplied with the serial number area blank as was the practise at that time. The engine number would then have been added in the US by the Porsche dealer or the original owner in 1970's. The engine number looks fine but it doesn't have the star symbols at either end so we know it was not done at the factory and supplied in the car when it left Germany. The star symbols could easily be added as there is plenty of space to do that, but I haven't chosen to do that and I'm not hiding the fact that this genuine 911/53 engine was a complete factory replacement engine.
Having said that, it is an original 911/53 2.4S completely rebuilt and in excellent health with exceptionally good condition original 7R cases with no corrosion. You won't find better. If I had been able to reunite the engine with its original chassis then the value would have been much higher given the astronomical value of the 2.4S these days. That car no longer exists so that is not an option, so if that is your intent then don't waste your time.
The engine is in excellent condition and ready to fit having done about 20k since rebuild and been fully serviced and premium oil changed at least every year regardless of mileage. It is one of the most free reving and sweet sounding 2.4S engine you will find. Unfortunately I sold the complete original MFI system in 2009 :roll: and I have only used the engine with the new set of PMO Webers that are fitted to it today. The engine is all ready to use with nothing to spend assuming you want to run it on the PMOs. Valve clearances and carb set up are perfect and recently balanced. If you wanted to refit an MFI set up then the original MFI injector holes are merely plugged with screw in plugs supplied my PMO. Deal can negotiated without the PMOs if that is what a buyer wants. There is lots of documentation, rolling road plots, etc. The engine has exceptional compression, leakdown and oil pressure performance and no oil leaks to speak of. Any test welcome.
The engine is still installed in my 914/6GT so it can be fully tested/inspected by any prospective buyer. It would then need to be removed before local collection. I will arrange for removal after the buyer is happy and committed to buy. I can help to arrange shipping to anywhere at buyers cost/risk but would prefer collection. The engine is ready to fit with no further expense. I am only thinking of selling because I'd like to try something more radical in my 6/GT and have a 2.8 twin plug waiting in the wings :evil:
£18000k for the complete package

- Porsche 911 brake servo with mastercylinder with switches, fluid reservoir & cap, lever mechanism and mounting tower. £230

- 0190600010 alternator voltage regulator. £24

- 0190600009 alternator voltage regulator. £22

- Genuine Porsche Hella Headlight washer relay. Part No. 928.618.111.00. Fits all Porsche models '74-'89 incl 911, 964, 914, 924, 944, 968, 928. £13.50

- Porsche round black relays. Part No. 911.615.109.01. £17 each (Just 1 left now)

- Green digit 912 rev counter, Dated 12.66. Part No. 902.741.302.01. Glass is a little hazy and could do with a clean - see picture. Never been apart. Main body is excellent. Can also be used on 911 using simple inline conversion module. I can sell you one of these if you need one. Little module allows you to convert any 2,3,4,5,6,8 cylinder tacho to work with any engine combination. £269 for the gauge.

- Porsche 911/912 SWB Leda adjustable front suspension struts. All in good serviceable condition and ready to fit. The strut accepts all the standard hardware such as caliper carriers, dust caps, steering arms, bearings, etc. from original Boge/Kini struts. Uniquely the 12 position dial adjustment on the side of these rally spec struts adjusts the compression and rebound in equal proportion rather than just the rebound as found on all other shocks without a remote reservoir. Can even be adjusted without removing the wheels. Good range of useable adjustment for range of different surfaces/wet/dry/etc. Maximum suspension travel on the strut is 3.5cm longer than standard Boge/Koni struts with inserts (6.5" travel rather than 5"), allowing the car to be run lower (racing) without compromising suspension travel. Leda are renowned for making very tough shock absorbers that can stand up to the rigors of rallying/racing. They are stronger than the original Boge/Koni struts that take shock absorber inserts. They are fully rebuildable by Leda themselves or any other suspension builder. These are very rare items now. Was going to use them myself for my 911R but needing to realise come cash for other essential items. £715.

- 901 aluminium case rally/hillclimb special gearbox. Complete newly rebuilt with new gears, LSD, synchros, uprated side cover/intermediate plate/bearing retainer/output flanges, new reversing switch, speedo drive, etc. Gears A(3.091 - 11.34), F (1.889 - 18.34), J (1.476 - 21.31), N (1.261 - 23.29), Q (1.125 - 24.27). 13/68 case. (Some of these rare gears were >£1k a piece) £4500

- 19mm rear early style ARB. One off made for race 2.7RS including all new modified Superpro bushed redrilled for 19mm (4) and suitable end washers. Basically 24% uprated from original 18mm RS bar. There are aftermarket RSR style adjustable bars available but this bar gives the original period look and uprated enough to notice. (Ideal for track car with other uprated suspension components and maybe a 16mm front ARB). You won't find another £225

- 356C ('63-'65) front caliper pad mounting pins x3. New. £3.50

- 911 ('65-'73) bumper end cap mounting seal. Genuine new Porsche part. Part No. 99991108440. 118cm long length suitable for 4 corners) £4

- '74 onwards front A arms complete with front and rear bush mounts and rubbers (Can be easily modified to take earlier anti roll bar mount for '69-'73 car) £95

'65-'67 front suspension A arm support brackets (pair). 901.341.153.00. Very rare to find in this condition. Freshly replated. £76

911 Oil temperature/pressure combo gauge as used on '74/'75'76 Carrera. Dated 9.74. Also suitable for 911 model 1974-89. In good working order. Gauge Part number - 911.641.103.29. £158

- bespoke ultra light weight low profile brushed stainless steel seat side mounts. Normal aluminium side mounts in FIA 6mm aluminium normally weight about 1.2-1.3kg per seat. These steel mounts in 3mm steel weight 1/2 that at just 675g per seat. They are low profile so may not suit all seats but I had them made for maximum strength with minimum weight for a low profile seat application. Side mounting holes cover all seat brands with range of hole spacing 270mm-310mm. Standard 290mm side hole spacing for most seats is right in the middle of the range. High quality of finish and no paint or coating to get scraped or scored. You could of course paint them if you wished and the brushed stainless finish gives a good key for that. They may not suit some seats if the side mounting holes in the seat are quite far up from the base. See dimensions in pictures and check your seats. £38 per pair. (One pair remaining now)

- 2.0/2.2/2.4 T camshaft. Casting No. 901.105.134.0R. Some wear on lobe tips. £50

- sunvisors. I think from an '83 SC. One is pretty flat, other one less so but both useable. £63

- Single rear carpet mat in good condition. High quality carpet with foam covered high grip backing. £3

- Left side rear main bumper bracket. Fully chemically stripped and ready to use. Came off SWB bumper but probably the same as a LWB brackets. £63

- New Rear control arms bushes. 901.331.059.00. Set of 4 new. £85 for set.

- Complete set of matching 2.0 litre heads (80mm), standard 39/35 valve, 32/32 port, fully blasted and cleaned inside and out and ready to rebuild. Would suit any '65-'68 swb 911 These are bare heads as shown in the picture. Can throw in a set of springs but some have had a little bit of surface rust. Cooling fins are all good. A couple of studs will need replacing but most are OK to reuse. All spark plug holes have already been professionally heli-coiled before I decided to go down a different route for my rebuild. These are carburettor heads (i.e. no injector hole). £550 for the set.

Some spare harness parts added to list for sale just in case anybody might want them.
- new pair of 2" harness clip for eyebolts (came off a Sparco harness) - £4.50

- Early magnesium chain cases and covers from a 2 litre car but I believe they are suitable for any 2.0-2.7 engine. £190

- Genuine Porsche Boxster 986 97-02 left rear light incl bulb holders and bulbs. Part number 986.631.403.03. In excellent as new condition with no scratches/cracks/etc. £23.

- 911 Weber/Zenith carburettor air box (no trumpet). All in sound condition but would benefit from strip and paint to make perfect. Very straight with no dents. £325.

- Set of 4 off 5.5x15 ET30 wheels fully professionally refurbished and ready to bolt on. They are based on quality alloy Porsche spare wheels that have been stripped and then powder coated. They retain the original metal valve stem and vac valve. Top quality job. They really do look fantastic and a beautifully simple design. Great for an Outlaw look or on std car. Offset is 12mm less than std 5.5x15 Fuchs. i.e 12mm more outbound than a std 5.5" wheel. That puts the outer rim a tiny fraction less outbound than a std 6x15 Fuchs rim so will fit perfectly onto any std early 911. I have another set myself on my SWB 911 rally car with loads of clearance. Will also fit onto a 356 with 5X130 bolt fitment. £495.

- 911 front bumper overrider top blanking trim (black plastic). Not sure if it is a left or right one. 901.505.316.20. £7

- 911S aluminum caliper pad set. Used but only for a short time. As new 18mm friction material thickness. £8.

- 911/914/912 new std 45mm genuine Porsche VERBUS wheel studs £3.95 each (2 available)

- Schnurr M10 CV bolt serrated lock washers - 16 off. Used, but in reuseable condition £1

- Set of 4 black number plate screw caps and stainless steel screws for mounting pre '73 black background plates. - 65p
############################################################################################
914 Parts [/ b] [/ u]
- 914/4 & 914/6 front to back fuel lines in excellent condition. Including parts 91435606300, 91435606201, 91435654300, 91435620100 & 91435620200. £100
- 914 axle hub flanges with castle nuts and washers (pair). Excellent condition. £45
- 914 front hood seal pieces suitable for sections around headlights X3. £4
- 022 133 271 914 / 4 pressure plates X2. NOS original Porsche parts. £8
- 911/914 pastic wheel nut covers. Set of 5. £ 2
- 914 engine lid (absolutely no rust - exceptional condition with all original edge trim parts) - £275
- 914 stub axle shafts - £50 (pair)
- 914 rear screen. £50
##################################################################################

PM me if you want more info and I will be happy to help.
Andrew

Last edited by amallagh on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:05 am, edited 327 times in total.
'72 914/6GT (first love!)
'66 SWB 911 (now sold but still prostituting itself as a rally car rental for HERO)
'73 911 2.7RS
'73 911 2.8RSR (some time in the near future)
'67 911R 2.0 twin plug (sometime, maybe, never?)
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Re: FS:Various 911/912/914/356 parts for sale - updated 11th

Post by amallagh »

Following item now sold and removed from the original list for sale
- 914.631.218.10 front side repeater protection cap for wiring. 2 available. NOS original Porsche parts. £4.50 each
- 914.347.166.01 0.1mm shims for adjusting steering rack X2. £1.50
'66 SWB 911 (now sold but still prostituting itself as a rally car rental for HERO)
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
Burma-Shave
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Re: FS:Various 911/912/914/356 parts for sale - updated 18th

Post by Burma-Shave »

Interesting reading through the classic Porsche parts pages you mention at http://www.classicshop.porsche.com

Nice pics of proper bits..you can buy new cookie cutters and everything!

Any chance Andrew you would take an impolite, lowball DDK offer on that terrible, old, grubby, generally unloved SC seat back/parcel shelf you have? :)
1990 964 C4, 1999 Boxster 2.5
And..'89 BMW E30 325i Touring. '83 Mercedes 280E. '84 Citroen 2CV. '16 BMW i3 REx. '03 BMW R1100S. '99 Yamaha R1. '79 BMW R100 scrambler.

Member#0336
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Looks in good condition to me :dontknow: :wink:
Burma-Shave wrote: Any chance Andrew you would take an impolite, lowball DDK offer on that terrible, old, grubby, generally unloved SC seat back/parcel shelf you have? :)
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Following items now sold and removed from the original list
- Pair of used black Alcantata covered Carbon Kevlar Fibre shell bucket race seats. Very lightweight and stiff. Only 6kg per seat ! Side mount. Not FIA approved but perfect for track/road car and look very trick in carbon fibre. Had been in Porsche 911 2.7RS race car for several years. Manufacturer is not known but they look very similar to previous Motordrive seats with the distinctive stiffening ribbed design on back of the carbon kevlar shell. One seat has a worn section of alcantata on one bolster side. Any retrimmer could easily patch repair the worn area. DIY full recover kits are also available on line for Recaro Pole Position seats which will likely fit these seats. Seat can be supplied with small section of genuine new Alcantara to patch repair the small worn area on the bolster (see last 2 pictures for sample of new black Alcantata cover material) - £400

- 914 B pillar seat belt attachment covers. 2 available. £ 3 each
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Following items now sold and removed from the original list :-

- Matching pair of front Koni adjustable rebound struts. Strut part numbers 911.341.080.13 & 911.341.079.16. Dated 28.73 and 47.74 respectively. Spindles perfect, threads perfect. All freshly painted in absolutely correct Koni red. Would suit a concourse car particularly if your car was originally supplied with the Koni Sport strut and damper option from the factory. Also matching pair of used rear Koni Sport adjustable rear shocks No 30 1214. Paint is good and original period stickers still in place and fully readable showing adjustment. Comes complete with top mount rubbers, large washer and bump stops. Ready to fit. If your 2.2S, 2.4S or 2.7RS came with the Koni Sport option suspension then this set is perfect to get your car back to pure Koni factory option spec. These front struts are for the 3.5" S calipers ('69S onwards). Most of the value and rarity is in the front struts so won't split the set which is all matching. £1500

- 964 front flam panel top cover in black. Excellent unmarked condition with all the retaining pin on the back side intact and not rusty. Part No. 964.555.085.00 £19

- glove box interior trim with intact metal clips and elastic. circa '69-'73. £16

- 911/912 pair of rear spring plate bushing retainer housings. Fully stripped and ready to paint or plate. £27 for the pair.

- New 911 sunroof seal rear 911.564.193.00. Believe this fits all models up to '89. New in Porsche packaging £8
Last edited by amallagh on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Re: FS:Various 911/912/914/356 parts for sale - updated 25th

Post by amallagh »

I may be coming to Classics at the Castle this year so if anyone wanted any of the larger parts, but were not able to come to Cheshire to collect (eg fuel cell, wings, bulkhead panel, etc), then we could meet up at the event on the 6th Spetember. I'm probably bringing a few other large parts for people so will be in the estate car and can bring anything large. A few people have enquired about some the larger items so if this helps out then get in touch by PM.
Andrew
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
neilbardsley
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by neilbardsley »

amallagh wrote:I may be coming to Classics at the Castle this year so if anyone wanted any of the larger parts, but were not able to come to Cheshire to collect (eg fuel cell, wings, bulkhead panel, etc), then we could meet up at the event on the 6th Spetember. I'm probably bringing a few other large parts for people so will be in the estate car and can bring anything large. A few people have enquired about some the larger items so if this helps out then get in touch by PM.
Andrew
Pity you aren't bringing one of your 'new' cars!
“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

neilbardsley wrote:
amallagh wrote:I may be coming to Classics at the Castle this year so if anyone wanted any of the larger parts, but were not able to come to Cheshire to collect (eg fuel cell, wings, bulkhead panel, etc), then we could meet up at the event on the 6th Spetember. I'm probably bringing a few other large parts for people so will be in the estate car and can bring anything large. A few people have enquired about some the larger items so if this helps out then get in touch by PM.
Andrew
Pity you aren't bringing one of your 'new' cars!
I would if any of them were finished yet ! :roll: It'll be worth the wait - I think :scratch:
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Looks like I am already bringing a pair of wheels , a set of strut legs and shocks and a long nose bonnet to Castle Hedingham, Classics at the Castle, so have to bring the estate car. Its a big one so still room for more ?
Andrew
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Following item now sold and on its way to Classics at the Castle
- New backdate glassfibre bonnet to convert post '73 car to a long bonnet without changing the front slam panel. Great if you want to do a backdate but give any future owner the opportunity to return to standard if they wish. A hole has been cut for a centre fill options but could easily be covered and filled if not required. White gell coat both sides so nice smooth finish. £185.
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Following item now sold and removed from the original list -
- Pair of early style Fuchs Flat 6's which takes the 3 prong cap (Part No. 911.361.020.00) and were used on the '73 model 911 including the Carrera RS and 2.4S. Both dated 273. These are very early wheels with ink marking of the part number done by the factory before the cast in number was added. One wheel has barely visible paint marking on the back side of the spoke, other one is very clear (see pictures). All wheels straight and not cracked. Perfect for the front of a Carrera RS or 2.4S. £1000 for pair or £520 for one.

- Complete black headlining for sunroof car. Was fitted briefly but never used before being removed as part of a sunroof delete for a track car. Very good reuseable condition. Believe this will fit any model up to '89. Includes the run roof panel lining but this isn't shown in the picture (that part was never fitted before the rest was removed from the car) £90.

- Set of 2 Porsche 911R front side marker lights for use with the 911R front wings. These have the proper chrome surround. Only one set available. £36

Following items how added to the original list for sale -
- 2 off 6x15s Deep Sixes with hearts (901.361.012.06) dated 1069 & 5 70 respectively.
They have been stripped, polished and bright anodised as per original wheels. The anodising finish is exactly like the originals. They just need masking & painting to match the rest of your set.
£1100 for the pair of deep 6s

- Pair of '65/'66 door locks. Fully stripped and replated and in excellent condition. They look like new. £320
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Re: FS:Various 911/912/914/356 parts for sale - updated 14th

Post by amallagh »

Following item added to the original list for sale -
- 911 rear engine tin piece in fibreglass. It has been well used but all straight. Has a couple of areas of light damage (see pictures) so would benefit from a clean and some light repair before repainting. Ideal of lightweight race car. (No previous repairs). £9

- Porsche 996 Turbo & 4S right rear light Part No. 996.631.408.00. Excellent lense with no scratches/cracks/etc. Lower left mounting holes is broken but some of the broken pieces, including the metal ring insert, are included as shown in picture so could be reconstructed by someone with the patience! These light are silly money new and hard to find second hand. Other mounting hole intact plus the push fit mounting lugs on the leading edge. This light has been used like this for several years without a problem. £45

Following item now sold and removed from the original list -
- 914 cigarette lighter insert. £10
- Weltmeister front strut turret brace. £104
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Following item added to the original list for sale -
- '65-'73 front bumper trim moulding rubber strip and aluminium backing. Good original condition with no dents or marks and with all studs intact with new stainless steel nuts and washers. £82.50
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Following items now sold and removed from the original list for sale -

- 911 rear engine tin piece in fibreglass. It has been well used but all straight. Has a couple of areas of light damage (see pictures) so would benefit from a clean and some light repair before repainting. Ideal of lightweight race car. (No previous repairs). £9.50

- Porsche 996 Turbo & 4S right rear light Part No. 996.631.408.00. Excellent lense with no scratches/cracks/etc. Lower left mounting holes is broken but some of the broken pieces, including the metal ring insert, are included as shown in picture so could be reconstructed by someone with the patience! These light are silly money new and hard to find second hand. Other mounting hole intact plus the push fit mounting lugs on the leading edge. This light has been used like this for several years without a problem. £80

- '68/'69 model year door handles. Good original condition. (See pictures). Not many as good as this. £200.

- 2.0/2.2/2.4 T camshaft with moderate wear on some lobe tips so would benefit with a regrind. Casting No. 901.105.134.0R. £18

- Early style 'Flat 6' Fuch wheel which takes the 3 prong centre caps (Part No. 911.361.020.00). Dated 10/71. Wheel is straight and not cracked. It has polished rim and spokes and has been painted to a good standard on the outer face in correct satin black finish. It has the original finish on the inside face. There are no scores or kerb marks (A light hand polish would make perfect). This wheel is ready to fit and use. £550

- Pair of flag style electric door mirrors off an SC/Carrera (Blue). Believed to be working. £75
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)