1974 914 project.

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

White Van Man
DDK addict

1974 914 project.

Post by White Van Man »

£2100 no offers,special DDK Price.
Las Vegas import years ago.Mine for past 4 years,did mini resto while ago with thread on here.Since been sat bare metalled & primed in my garage.Floors & hell hole done needs back edge of boot floor,back edge of boot lid (under Gurney spoiler) and strangely n/s inner wing by fuse box thing still needs doing.
Rolling on Riviera's at mo but loads of spares and poss some bits missing thro time.
Parts wise unfitted ,new Iron Cross wheels,911 master cyl,3 series Beemer front calipers,spare trailing arms,trailing arm strengthening kit,roll cage,thro bonnet filler cap,snide alloy battery tray,merged header.Healthy list probably forgot stuff i know there is paint etc in its original color spare light lenses etc.
Ring me up offer your money bring a trailer and take it away.Its a non runner with no carbs.(center mount twin choke some where for it) was going to upgrade to twin carbs etc etc.Its got a remote oil cooler i could go on,be under no illusion the shell is battered ,i was headed in the outlaw way to make life easier.
Its in Grimsby DN32 Dave 07730580488,ring me for more info,thanks can e mail pics too.