Junior 108L om ebay.de

A dedicated area for Porsche Tractor Chat

Moderator: hot66

butzsi
DDK rules my life!

Junior 108L om ebay.de

Post by butzsi »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250971749828? ... 197wt_1396

"PORSCHE DIESEL TRACTOR Type 108 L “Junior” Model 108 L (ang) year of construction 1958 More properly (more unrestaurierter) condition Trecker starts well, Engine runs prima - drives well & fun makes! Rare long version with original Porsche hydraulics type 104 & Power-takeoff Permission-finished (old letter/light) and HU (TÜV north) to 10/2013 Technical data: BUILDING OF PORSCHE DIESEL ENGINES GmbH, Friedrichshafen at the Bodensee LARVA IN GERMANY 14 HP with 2250 rpm 1 cylinder - 822 cm ³ Operation hours/km unknown EZ 07/58 Chassis number L217XX (last both numbers on request) A file (various manuals & Operating instructions) and spare color (2 doses of Originaltöne - red ral 3002 & light ivory ral 1014)) contain in the auction extent. This tractor is definitely a survivor from the German Nachkrieg Wirtschaftwunderzeit. Vehicle belonged to my private Porsche collection and becomes from reasons of the model selecting (has in the meantime div. Model years & Types - see photo delivered). Porsche Trecker have in the last years very much at acceptance in Collecting tank circles won. The prices constantly increased thereby. Junior restored for 20000+ euros beautifully is acted. For some models like in demand and also the large master up to 50000+ euros are e.g. paid. „The junior offered here “is the rare long version with the narrow hood (not as bullig as the later model 109). The small „junior “like this copy is here with the most in demand Ur-model from the Porsche/Allgaier production. This copy is as already said in a receive-worth condition and looks for a new at home. Ideally to simple announce & drive off or as the later restoration basis. I can offer this vehicle due to the age only as restoration-needy amateur handicraftsman vehicle. Old-timer-interested bidders are conscious of a classical Kfz with all pro and cons itself over the acquisition. ASK FURTHER ONES OF DETAIL PICTURES REQUESTING. Please with establishment of contact wg, there eBay these do not indicate email address to further photos indicates automatically. The small junior is in tidy technical condition and can like that as he is being driven. Previous inspection and test run are expressly desired and not to replace by pictures and description texts! Later one Complaints and Nachverhandlungen are not recognized. This concerns a 50+ years old vehicle, therefore I indicate for the sake of to the good form scratch, depressions, dents, Nachlackierungen, falling rocks, oxidation, rust, impurities, etc., which belong to the normal appearance. Tire vo. newly & rear approx. 80%. No Show winner, new vehicle or restored exhibit. If you a perfect copy look for are wrong you with this auction! "

I would like to think his estimate of future value is accurate!

Chris
Porsche - Diesel, the next most affordable Classic