2011 Campaign Underway

Updates on DDK's fund raising activity

Moderator: Barry

Barry
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

2011 Campaign Underway

Post by Barry »

Hi Folks,

just to let you know that I've just sent out first batch of cheques of for this year, giving us a £532.76p kick-off, which I think must bode well for the year.

If anyone has any fundraising ideas then I'll always be pleased to help, and because of our stutus at Macmillan, should we attend an event at any point through the year, they can furnish us with campaign materials (banners, stickers, clothing, pens, badges) etc etc FOC. Just ask me for whatever you need, and I can get the items sent to you direct.

As ever, thank you everyone for your wonderful support: I know it means a lot to the Macmillan team, and in particular the band of DDK families that have experienced first hand the truly invaluable work that Macmillan carry out.

Thank you.
DDK Member1243 07741 273865. Now booking Spring '24. Home of the RY Austin 7 Trophy's
rafiki
DDK addict

Re: 2011 Campaign Underway

Post by rafiki »

Let me know when you'll be starting the 2012 campaign. Our Cape to Cape Tour for Macmillan starts from Cape Wrath on 22 April and finished in Truro the following Saturday.

We've started collecting - www.justgiving.com/912 is our site.

For fuller details of the run, www.maccapers.co.uk

Rafiki
1966 912 SWB Coupe
2007 KIA Cee'd

Macmillan Supporter? Look at www.maccapers.co.uk for our way of supporting Macmillan Cancer Support.