HRCR Clubman's Championship 2011

Chitter chatter about Porsche Motorsport -race meets, hillclims etc.

Moderator: Bootsy

rafiki
DDK addict

HRCR Clubman's Championship 2011

Post by rafiki »

I am seriously considering a return to the HRCR Clubman's Championship in 2011 in my 1966 912 - but need a fairly competent navigator to show me the way round.

Anyone interested, preferably in the N.Lincs environs, please pm me.

'rafiki'
1966 912 SWB Coupe
2007 KIA Cee'd

Macmillan Supporter? Look at www.maccapers.co.uk for our way of supporting Macmillan Cancer Support.
Histrally
DDK Fanatic

Post by Histrally »

Hi rafiki,
Good luck in finding a navigator.
My regular nav cried enough after the complexity of the navigation on the first event this year in Angelsey. I have had three different people for events this year.
I tried advertising on the HRCR web site which brought about one. I found the best route was to talk to some of the organisers.
Let me know how you fair. Just done the Regis which was good. Look at the photo I posted on the general section under Goodwood Trackday.
http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31840
Jerry
911 2.7 Carrera Rep
Regularity rally prepared (For sale)
Subaru Legacy Tourer
rafiki
DDK addict

Post by rafiki »

Found a navigator from Edinburgh and we're doing the CRA 'Poppy Rally' in March. Ferry from Hull to Ypres on the Thursday evening for the Friday scrutineering. Saturday morning, evening and Sunday morning rallying and back Monday evening ferry to Hull.

What a weekend.

All on CRA website.
1966 912 SWB Coupe
2007 KIA Cee'd

Macmillan Supporter? Look at www.maccapers.co.uk for our way of supporting Macmillan Cancer Support.
Histrally
DDK Fanatic

Post by Histrally »

I was at the HRCR open day last Saturday, took the Porsche along, and talked to a few people doing that event. Good luck. Post some photo's on your return.
911 2.7 Carrera Rep
Regularity rally prepared (For sale)
Subaru Legacy Tourer