FS: 5.5 x 14 Fuchs Wheels

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

marleybones
DDK slapper chatter

FS: 5.5 x 14 Fuchs Wheels

Post by marleybones »

Maybe I am posting this too early since I don't have photos right now. However, the wheels are original Fuchs 5.5 x14 wheels. They are straight and have minor road rash, but will need to be polished and painted in order to look really nice. I believe that all of the date stamps are 1969, but will have to check again. They could be 1970 too.
Here is a chance for anyone with a 914-6 or 1969-70 911T or 911E to score some good wheels at a cheap price. Will try to post photos soon. In the meantime, any interested persons can feel free to PM me. The wheels are located in Munich, Germany so carriage might be a little oricier than in the UK, but not much. DHL rates to the UK for larger objects seems much cheaper than the other way around.
Last edited by marleybones on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesse
DDK slapper chatter

Post by Jesse »

PM sent
Porsche 911, 1977
DP-Zirkelbach
3L 930/10
Indischrot

Porsche 911, 1971
2.5L Street Beater
Silver metallic
marleybones
DDK slapper chatter

Post by marleybones »

Okay,
A few persons have PM'd me asking for pic's and price.
Here are some photos of the wheels I took this morning.

I am looking for £425 for the set plus portage. FYI, I have a shop here in Germany which restores Fuchs wheels and has offered to polish and paint all four wheels to as new condition for £85 per wheel. Don't let the dirt and surface rash from the photos mislead you. These will clean up really well. My deep 6's looked even worse, and now look like new after the same shop restored them. Here is the link to the deep 6's...
http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30552
marleybones
DDK slapper chatter

Post by marleybones »

Thanks for all of the interest. Wheels are now sold.