White 2.7RS looker coming off the Eurotunnel 14th Feb 7pm..

Did your headlights meet across the motorway if so then post up in here

Moderator: cubist

manipou
DDK addict

White 2.7RS looker coming off the Eurotunnel 14th Feb 7pm..

Post by manipou »

Ducktail, cibies, twin exhausts. Certainly was more than 210bhp.. On a 1974 M plate, backdated 74 Carrara? Looked like early Michelins?

Problem was it took me a good 10 mins to catch on you on the M20, and lets say I may have been going over the speed limit, you seemed pretty fearless to me!.. Must have been well sorted, thought it might be a 964 backdate but the wheels were 15's. 3.2 backdate? early car with a serious engine?

Nice flames on the overrun... Gave up trying to figure it out for fearing for my licence..
Northy
DDK slapper chatter

Post by Northy »

:lol: That's the kind of 'spotted' thread that I like to read!

Nice one.
Roddavies
DDK slapper chatter

Re: White 2.7RS looker coming off the Eurotunnel 14th Feb 7p

Post by Roddavies »

manipou wrote: Problem was it took me a good 10 mins to catch on you on the M20, and lets say I may have been going over the speed limit, you seemed pretty fearless to me!.. Must have been well sorted, thought it might be a 964 backdate but the wheels were 15's. 3.2 backdate? early car with a serious engine?

Nice flames on the overrun... Gave up trying to figure it out for fearing for my licence..
Sounds nice whoever it was! (Obviously in a rush to get back to his UK wife after seeing his French Mistress :P )
smallspeed
I used to have a life, then came DDK

Post by smallspeed »

I love spotted threads like this; screams DDK! :lol:

I assume the guy spent an oblivious valentines day hacking around the ring or spa, then realised it was the 15th early yesterday morning and...