2010 Charity Detailing offer

Updates on DDK's fund raising activity

Moderator: Barry

smallspeed
I used to have a life, then came DDK

2010 Charity Detailing offer

Post by smallspeed »

I've been thinking of what I can do this year in order to raise some money for Macmillan in association with DDK, and also to help my girlfriend Amie who is raising money for the British Horse Society. I think I might have come up with a winner, hopefully some of you guys will agree..

I will be updating the "seasonal offer" on my website end of Feb and re-instating the 150 pounds spring clean detail. My plan is to offer this here at the normal rate of 150 pounds. Of this I will donate 50 pounds to Macmillan, and 50 pounds to the British Horse Society via Amies fund raising account. There is a discount rate available for paid-up DDK members in the members only section of this forum

In addition to this for any other services from my website booked through or referencing the DDK during 2010, I will donate the first 50 pounds to macmillan. When we hit the summer the "seasonal offer" will change, however the donations will stay the same

There are a couple of conditions to this offer:

1) The date will have to be agreed with a bit of advance notice; I'm back to working full time this year so most of the work will have to be done at weekends, however I am on semi-flexi time so can arrange to do some more local jobs during the afternoons and evenings in the late spring/summer

2) Travel costs will be incurred for any jobs outside of a 100 mile radius from Leicester

3) I need access to water, preferably also an outside tap to which I can connect a hose-pipe, and a power socket.

Anyone interested in the above please either drop me a PM or email, or give me a call; contact details on my website

http://www.smallspeed.co.uk

Regards

Ben
Nige
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Nige »

I'll be defo interested in this once my car is out of the garage. It'll need all that grinding sparks and dust polished out of the paint.

Will not be for a couple of months yet though, got to rebuild the front suspension and put it all back together.
Barry
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Barry »

Well done, Ben, a very generous offer indeed. I know Macmillan will be delighted, and I'm sure the BHS will be as well.

In the next week or so I'll post up our totals for 2009 8) .
DDK Member1243 07741 273865. Now booking Spring '24. Home of the RY Austin 7 Trophy's