What make is it

Replica owners or enthusiasts are very welcome

Moderator: Bootsy

stevesprite
DDK above all

What make is it

Post by stevesprite »

I have just been to look at an unfinished speedster project that is advertised for sale on ebay. I was hoping to buy it just for the body so that I could put it on my finished rolling chassis.

On looking at it I found that it was unlike any other replica kit that I have seen ! The chassis is constructed from a 1303 rear end a tublular steel middle section and a ball joint front beam. The centre tunnel and the floorpans are all fibreglass. It all looked pretty solid but obviosly wont fit on my rolling chassis.

Does any one know what make of replica it is ? The guy who is selling it bought it as it is now and has no idea where it originated from.
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

I'd need to see some pictures but from the description of the floorpans and tunnel I'm guessing its a Legend - if so buyer beware!
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
DDK addict

California

Post by 356 »

Yes thats a Legend , i know so because i a framed it from Redditch to Barnstaple . Its called Mad Max or it was
roger
DDK slapper chatter

Post by roger »

Was that the company owned by Terry Sands? If so I seem to recall he had somewhat of a reputation!

Roger
DDK addict

Terry Sands

Post by 356 »

Yes it was owned by Terry Sands