964 RSL (if we are allowed to talk about new-fangled stuff)

A place to discuss Porsche cars (and others) for sale in the general market
smallspeed
I used to have a life, then came DDK

Post by smallspeed »

i seem to remember getting a flaming from jason once before for sugesting the 964RST would be worth more than a lightweight in the future due to rarity :wink:

i love the seats in the lightweight (even the monkeybum pink.. ..i mean rubystone version :oops: ) but i think due to rarity and lower mileages/more original condition of the tourings they will be worth more (although in my eyes less desirable).

while im not keen on the seats in the touring above, i can't help thinking that they might be better for me; unfortunately i don't have a recaro a*se and hips.. :shock:
964RS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 964RS »

Hey I never said RST would be less than RSL in uk...they will always have a premium here because they are rhd...you just would never get the same price in lhd land and I don't like them! :)
----------------------------------------------------
Jason
https://www.SweepingHand.co.uk
Rolex & Omega Watch Purchases & Sales

964RS

Post by 964RS »

pmjt wrote:
964RS wrote:Errrr yuk a C2 pretending to be an RS! :wink:

You can't have this interior and go around telling people you own an RS.. :wink:
Oh gawd, he's come back from his jollys full of bounce! :roll: :lol:

Seriously, have you ever looked at the 'coloured' inserts in the Rubystone RS's :shock:

Defo not a C2 - it's a real RS under there. The thing with this RST is the rarity value - very little weight difference yet one of six - never seen one in the flesh though. Can't be many left with this mileage - when I sold mine (in 2004 from memory) only had 24k on it :oops:
Bounce? No just as sarky as ever!!

It looks a stunner and of course its almost ;) an RS but seats, doors, pas etc etc put me off. Each to their own of course or the world would be very booooooring
Jason

smallspeed
I used to have a life, then came DDK

Post by smallspeed »

could be worse mate, at least its not an "RS America" :pukeright:
964RS

Post by 964RS »

smallspeed wrote:could be worse mate, at least its not an "RS America" :pukeright:
christ don't get me started...that's like telling Philip a Covin speedster is a REAL speedster :wink:
Jason

johndglynn
DDK forever

Post by johndglynn »

Bob Watson looks or did look after a 964 RST in that colour - it's long been one of my favourites. Beautiful thing but that is crazy money from my perspective.