2 beauties

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

stretch
Me and DDK sitting in a tree! KISSING

2 beauties

Post by stretch »

Hi All, caught this on here a few years ago.
Girlfreind found out it was for a wallis fashion shoot, with computer generated bits.

So she had it painted for my xmas pressie, make me smile every day.

How many times have you nearly done it.? :wink:

David[img][img]http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu25 ... 1/rs-1.jpg[/img][/img]
70T barn find...... to ST.
1998 C2 996 Kettle
Dakota
DDK forever

Post by Dakota »

Hi
years ago I was trundling down the Euston road in traffic in my pre A coupe when an attractive girl on a bike rolled up alongside me and told me my car was beautiful , unaccustomed to being addressed by attractive girls, well any girls really, I gently rolled into the back of the van in front of me whose rear step smashed the left hand indicator lens and put a little crinkle by the horn grill , but she was rather nice..
I am a person of simple pleasures so if you don't have any simple pleasures to offer me, beer, pizza or Porsche bits etc kindly leave me be, XX.
JAN
DDK above all

Post by JAN »

Dakota wrote:Hi
years ago I was trundling down the Euston road in traffic in my pre A coupe when an attractive girl on a bike rolled up alongside me and told me my car was beautiful , unaccustomed to being addressed by attractive girls, well any girls really, I gently rolled into the back of the van in front of me whose rear step smashed the left hand indicator lens and put a little crinkle by the horn grill , but she was rather nice..
hahaha. I bet you felt pretty cool after that.