Unfinished 914 Resto,still Mot'd/Sorned

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

White Van Man
DDK addict

Unfinished 914 Resto,still Mot'd/Sorned

Post by White Van Man »

Serious Sale Sensible Price ? £3123.45.After having just been put on short time notice am having to sell everything to pay the mortgage and bills.Sure you will have read my thread in the resto section, car is now mainly bare metalled and red oxided (as pics show) i have bought the factory color 2k paint ,braided front brake flexi's,new carpet kit,2nd hand door panels (need work),rear lights,front indicator lenses.It still needs rear boot floor repair panel and the boot lid is crusty on the bottom edge under the spoiler but to be honest i have lost interest in it at the moment and whilst it owes me close to £4k now i would be tempted to part with it if a sensible offer was made with regards to the work thats been done/still to do and the parts that i am including.The mot runs out on May 18th it still starts 1st turn of the key and is Sorned as i have a T3 panel as a daily.Enjoy, Dave 07730580488
Probably take a few hours and would all be bare metalled and in red oxide if interested.

Last edited by White Van Man on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Van Man
DDK addict

Post by White Van Man »

Much as i hate seeing the phrase 'testing the water' i too am now saying it.
whilst it owes me close to £4k now i would be tempted to part with it if a sensible offer was made with regards to the work thats been done/still to do