DDK Camping Weekend

Here you will find an archive of previous Porsche Events and other car related events

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, drummerboytom, abm914

Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

early_911 wrote:my PCGB early 911 bunting (probably didn’t see it on the side of my tent) . .Phil
That's what it was, I did wonder when I needed to relieve myself on Saturday night :shock: :wink:
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
early_911
DDK forever

Post by early_911 »

I was a little suprised at the amount of rain we had overnight . . . kept me awake most of the night.

Now get back to work you slob :wink:

Phil
Miggs
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Miggs »

nice to see the ddk banner being delivered by a certain person :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
COMPUTER GAMES DONT AFFECT KIDS,I MEAN IF PACMAN AFFECTED MY GENERATION AS KIDS, WE WOULD HAVE ALL BE RUNNING AROUND IN THE DARK LISTENING TO REPETITIVE MUSIC MUNCHING PILLS
FraserMurray

Post by FraserMurray »

early_911 wrote:
Fraser seems to have sorted out his errection problems.
thanks Phil, if you could reassure Veronica of this I'd be grateful, she seems insistent that I still have a problem! :wink:
Fraser Murray
1965 912

fraser@ddk-online.com
cubist
The Fenland Feltcher

Post by cubist »

early_911 wrote:...but no sex unfortunately

So it meant nothing to you then Mr Concours Winner? Just ships passing in the Dunes i take it? Well that's not how I see it matey boy, oh no! I'm not a toy for your amusement to be tossed aside when used, a mere trophy of your conquests...

hang on a sec...

well, hello what's your name? Fraser you say? That's a nice name, have you been working out...

A top weekend enjoyed greatly by the Cubist Family. Cheers Paul and Shirley but where next year? :wink:
C U B I S T - 1 1 1 5

'83 Triumph Acclaim - 3sp Auto (cat D)
Singer 3232 - Titanium bobbin, Autothread
'67 Gresham Flyer - Puncture, rear
Sherbet Lemons - 4oz, loose
Motorola - PG 2000, locked
Gonk Racing
DDK Newbie

Post by Gonk Racing »

Well done Paul & Shirley, a fantastic weekend with a great bunch.
cubist
The Fenland Feltcher

Post by cubist »

Just remembered to prise the chip out of my camera but only a few pics as i'd forgotten to charge the damn thing...

5.45 saturday morning and there's nobody about...

Here's Gavin and Frankie followed by Fraser and the lovely Vernon gearing up for the 3hr slog home at lunchtime on sunday...

Unfortunately couldn't get a shot of Phil's 2.2 beauty as he left the Campout at slightly less than warp speed on the sunday evening smug in the knowledge that he'd beaten me at Extreme Beach Draughts by one bloody move after 2hrs :evil:

Saw this chap loitering within tents all weekend... any clues?

Image :wink:
C U B I S T - 1 1 1 5

Miggs
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Miggs »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COMPUTER GAMES DONT AFFECT KIDS,I MEAN IF PACMAN AFFECTED MY GENERATION AS KIDS, WE WOULD HAVE ALL BE RUNNING AROUND IN THE DARK LISTENING TO REPETITIVE MUSIC MUNCHING PILLS
Deeping Lambrettas
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by Deeping Lambrettas »

Nice pics Mik. Especially the rather fetching chap at the bottom!:naka: Next year I'll bring along something a little lacier :wink:

Fraser's Cayenne looks primed and ready for some sand dune action.

Next year's event already in the planning. August 12th-14th; Kelling Heath this time.

Need suggestions for broadening the appeal and attracting a few more cars. Any ideas?

Also, suggestions for a good location for a ride out with good back drop for a glossy souvenir group photo.

Cheers
Paul(a)?
cubist
The Fenland Feltcher

Post by cubist »

I heard a rumour that Fraser's 912 is an early Paris-Dakar prototype and still has the plates for twin jerry can mounting above the rear lid. Nice!

Once there's a decent number of DDKers turning up, we could consider inviting other like-minded 'club' escapees to widen the Campout appeal. A different invite each year starting with Lambrettas maybe?

Holkham Hall would make a good backdrop, if a little dull, so how about the dunes perhaps, or out on the more solid sand spurs when the tides out?

Nice arse by the way... cheeky! :queen:
C U B I S T - 1 1 1 5