Torque Thrust wheels - magnesium.

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

Ralph
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Torque Thrust wheels - magnesium.

Post by Ralph »

Set of 4 magnesium 15 x 6" American Racing Torque Thrusts. These are in good condition and run true. Complete with pro-made centre caps that replicate the original shape - just the decals are not correct. Correct lug nuts and washers are also there. Shod with a good matched set of Firestone 195/65/15. Advertising these on behalf of a good friend - thought that I would post them here before they go onto VZI and end up on a bus.

£2500.
Nige
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Nige »

no way, I nearly bought a set of these about 7 years ago for £100! What a wally. :cry:
Grewham
Married to the DDK

Post by Grewham »

Hi Ralph, does this beauty belong to a long haired decorator out of Caulsdon? If so say hi, i have a mutual friend that has emigrated to Oz, Russ (pretty boy) Carter....well missed. What happened to James's orange car, i remember that having a rear muffler skirt??? I was a bit late getting into these motors but now i have dont think theres any going back :wink: regards Gra
We dont stop playing because we get old!
We get old because we stop playing......
88 911 Turbo
73 911 S
Ralph
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by Ralph »

Graham, yes the car/wheels do belong to James. Small world - Russell Carter was in my class at school too. Pass on my regards. The orange 911T is still around local to me, now owned by Simon Hardy.
Grewham
Married to the DDK

Post by Grewham »

Will do as i speak with him often but he does have this awfull Oz accent now :shock: Regards to James and good luck with the wheels ps whats he putting on instead ? Gra
We dont stop playing because we get old!
We get old because we stop playing......
88 911 Turbo
73 911 S