Signal Yellow '73 RS

The place to post image of your PORSCHES

Moderator: Bootsy

left4dead
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by left4dead »

Hi Elkelk,

Sorry to see your car up for sale.

It was my favourite coloured RS at the Castle this year.

All the best,
Steve

1 x '67S, 3 x 2.4S all RHD

A privilege & pleasure to have owned them all.
Jasper
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Yellow RS

Post by Jasper »

Hi ,

I saw this beautiful car, you don't forget a nice one, when I was having my 2.4S completely rebuild with David Broughton in 911 Classic about 3 yrs ago, it drove fantastically , it was for sale at the time. Its colour was the same original colour of my 2.4S and on seeing this RS, we returned it to it original colour.
Rds,
Jasper
Email :denisamurphy@gmail.com
97 993C4S,64 356C,9112.7 RS clone,03Manthey K410 GT3,70 2.2 E,86 32 Coupe,66 230SL,70 E type 4.2,03BMW E46M3, 981 3.4S PDK, VW Touareg 3.0TDI..2 Scotties, 22 Aquador.
left4dead
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: Yellow RS

Post by left4dead »

Jasper wrote:Its colour was the same original colour of my 2.4S and on seeing this RS, we returned it to it original colour.
Hi Jasper,

I would love to see a photo of your Signal Orange 2.4S. Should you have posted one already would you mind pointing me in the direction of the thread?

Sounds lovely 8)

Cheers,
Steve

1 x '67S, 3 x 2.4S all RHD

A privilege & pleasure to have owned them all.
Robbo66
DDK Fanatic

Post by Robbo66 »

Derek wrote:
elkelk wrote:As for CLM, its definitely on my list of things to do, but I will be taking a week away from work and a very young family to compete in the Three Castles Rally in June, so that will use up all my goodwill credits.

However, I look forward to hooking up with DDKer's at events in the UK this year..
Keep an eye out for our Wales bash next year. Would be great to see your car in the flesh and driven in anger :)

Let me knowre the Wales run, always out and about and would be good to meet up.

Post by Robbo66 »

Derek wrote:
elkelk wrote:As for CLM, its definitely on my list of things to do, but I will be taking a week away from work and a very young family to compete in the Three Castles Rally in June, so that will use up all my goodwill credits.

However, I look forward to hooking up with DDKer's at events in the UK this year..
Keep an eye out for our Wales bash next year. Would be great to see your car in the flesh and driven in anger :)

Post by Robbo66 »

elkelk wrote:Thanks, I have always preferred the safety colours, my favourite is a very tidy chartreuse that i have seen somewhere on this site, i guess there are very few that were ordered on that colour.
I saw your car at Maxted Page when purchasing mine, super colour. Very nice car indeed. Hope you enjoy it.
Rob

Post by hot66 »

Robbo66 wrote:
Derek wrote:

:lol: .... bit late on that one as it was in 2008 :)

http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewto ... ight=welsh

Plenty of Welsh DDK'ers about though so I'm sure when the sun come out again they'll be organising a drive :)
James

1973 911 2.4S
1993 964 C2
2010 987 Spyder
1973 MGB Roadster

Its not how fast you go, but how you go fast ;)