Ongoing and archived Porsche (and other marques) restoration threads from DDK members

Moderator: Bootsy

mally914
DDK addict

Post by mally914 »

not much to report some big changes to come in the next month will add updates

fourteener
DDK rules my life!

Post by fourteener »

42 views and no reply - I reckon it looks like a good job- kind of metallic pewter?
Whats the plan with the big changes....can you divulge? Are you going to change the Rivieras? (can't say I'm not a fan)
Enquiring minds want to know.
mally914
DDK addict

what to do

Post by mally914 »

plans for changes are i have had the dash colour coded same colour as the bodywork looks cool going to dynomat the interior fit new carpets carbon fibre seats modern alloys i now shame on me 911 brakes front and rear antiroll bars halogen lights 4 point harnesses and a non turbo rotary engine i was going to turbo my 1.8 engine but reckon its cheeper to do a swap i know its butchery but cant afford 911 power and and i need it to go as fast as it looks she who must be obayed says i cant lay a finger on her till i finnish the bathroom plumbers taps always drip as the saying goes so collecting parts for the big push will be selling the wheels and tyres which are 195 55 and good tread on them alloys are in very good condition would like to keep them but i need 5 stud brakes as i am a sod for late braking warped the discs on my transit that way might not be to everyones taste but im trying to do it as tastefull as possible will update some pics shortly if she will let me near the garage