Selling 7Jx15 and 8Jx15 Fuchs - SOLD

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

vricardo
I luv DDK!

Selling 7Jx15 and 8Jx15 Fuchs - SOLD

Post by vricardo »

I'm planning to sell a pair of 7Jx15 and a pair 8Jx15 genuine Fuchs – according to the guys who know: Alan and Andy!

I'm having them fully rebuilt and polished in absolute mint condition, and leave the black painting to they're future owner's taste.

They should be ready next Monday, so I can post detailed pictures of them fully polished – like new!

You can check the thread on this subject, with pictures, at http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13518, as I found that I wouldn't need them after all!

They're also advertised on Impact Bumpers.

Anyone interested?
Thanks
Last edited by vricardo on Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vasco Ricardo
"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
:glasses7:
------------
Early 911S Registry member #1067
RGruppe member #609
Nick Moss
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Nick Moss »

Hi Vasco

I would prefer to buy them before they are polished. They invariably need work before polishing if they are to be anodised.
Nick Moss - early911.co.uk - Fuchs refurbishment
07980 017994
nick@early911.co.uk
vricardo
I luv DDK!

Post by vricardo »

Yes, I get it Nick. But as they are going to be straightened up and rebuilt before polishing, all the dents and scratches will go away.
But if you're interested, make me an offer I can refuse...!
8)
Vasco Ricardo
"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
:glasses7:
------------
Early 911S Registry member #1067
RGruppe member #609