new member from Gran Canaria, Spain

Well don't be shy let us know about yourselves

Moderator: Miggs

elflover
DDK Newbie

new member from Gran Canaria, Spain

Post by elflover »

Hello evrybody. This is a big fan from Porsche, that recently has acquired one 911 T 2.2, from 1971. It was laying in a garden during 12 years, but is in an incredible good condition. I think she has few kilometers, and is matching numbers. It´s 5 speed, 14" Fuchs, S Gauges, and original was Ivory (46 46), by the way Has anybody a car in this colour ? Could send a photo ? The engine turns smoothly, and next Sunday We´ll try to turn it on. I´m in love with my car.
Congratulations for this Forum.
Thanks and best wishes from Gran Canaria, Canary Isles, Spain.
Nick Moss
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Nick Moss »

Welcome to DDK. I can't find a pic of a car in Ivory, its a very rare colour.

Did you find the car in the Canaries or did it come from the Peninsular? I lived in Tenerife for 6 years and I wished I had a 911 there as the roads were fanatstic in the mountains, I wonder if the roads in Gran Canaria are as entertaining?
Nick Moss - early911.co.uk - Fuchs refurbishment
07980 017994
nick@early911.co.uk
crafti
Married to the DDK

Post by crafti »

I've driven in Gran Canaria but sadly not a porsche. However, the I would love to drive a classic porsche around the mountain roads there. I do envy you, and the fact that it's sunny all year around !!!

Try here, there's a selection of Ivory cars.

http://www.early911s.com/

Oh yeah, warm welcome to DDK

Cheers
Reef

1971 LHD 911 Targa 2.2T
elflover
DDK Newbie

Post by elflover »

nick-moss wrote:Welcome to DDK. I can't find a pic of a car in Ivory, its a very rare colour.

Did you find the car in the Canaries or did it come from the Peninsular? I lived in Tenerife for 6 years and I wished I had a 911 there as the roads were fanatstic in the mountains, I wonder if the roads in Gran Canaria are as entertaining?

Hello Nick. Thanks for your wellcome. I got the car here in Gran Canaria, not far from my house. About the roads, we have also beautiful cars, imagine that you can swim in in the south of the island, in the beach of Maspalomas, with dunes, and beautiful girls, and one hour later you can be at the top of the island, with a sweter or a coat, drinking wine. We have small microclimas. We also have a great fun with classics cars here in Gran Canaria, and Tenerife also. We have a championship for Classic cars Rallies.
Thansk a lot for this fantastic forum.
Regards.