LWB Wing, Steering rack et.,

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

Bob_Salmon
DDK forever

LWB Wing, Steering rack et.,

Post by Bob_Salmon »

I have a used but very solid LWB offside front wing (1968 - 72 I think), purchased from Kalifornia Konnection a couple of years back but now surplus. £150.00

ZF Steering rack complete with track rods. Feels OK and has good rubber boots. Also includes column link and steering column. I think from a 1970 911T £50.00?

150 mph cable drive speedo. Looks good but no way of testing it. £15.00

RHD pedal box complete with brake & clutch pedals. £40.00

Pair steel callipers - OK for exchange. Free to good home.

Pair of front struts from 1970 T. Know nothing else about them. £15.00?

Rusted out oil tank. Anyone need the sensor before I trash it?

All for pick-up or carriage extra. PM for more info.

Bob
Rust - what holds the holes together......

912uk
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 912uk »

Bob on the rack what condition are the rubbers not the boots but the main rubber coupling and the two tie rod end bushes like ?
Bob_Salmon
DDK forever

Post by Bob_Salmon »

912uk wrote:Bob on the rack what condition are the rubbers not the boots but the main rubber coupling and the two tie rod end bushes like ?
I picked this one up as part of a job lot so don't have any history. The rack looks sound and the inner rubbers on the track rods feel tight but I don't think I would trust the outer ends.

Best regards,

Bob

912uk

Post by 912uk »

cheers Bob looking for these I would lose the rack then I need the centre coupling and both ends ( rubber ) so make a good rack..

:wink:
silver7
DDK Fanatic

speedo

Post by silver7 »

am interested in speedo pls if it would fit a 72? not sure if mechanical or electronic?
Bob_Salmon
DDK forever

Post by Bob_Salmon »

912uk wrote:cheers Bob looking for these I would lose the rack then I need the centre coupling and both ends ( rubber ) so make a good rack..

:wink:
Sorry, that went straight over my head! I think I may have misunderstood the question - happens when you go deaf :) I find I actually have two spare racks. The rubbers at the outboard ends look OK but I think I will no longer include the track rods because the outboard ends of those look suspect - if that makes sense?

Bob

912uk

Post by 912uk »

er no ..... :lol: PM me your tel number and I will call you... 8)
Bob_Salmon
DDK forever

Re: speedo

Post by Bob_Salmon »

silver7 wrote:am interested in speedo pls if it would fit a 72? not sure if mechanical or electronic?
I am sure it fits the '72 car. It is mechanical drive which should be correct for that year (or I am sure someone will be correcting me very shortly!). What I don't know is if it works. I was assured when I bought it that it did but at this price I recon it's worth taking a chance on.

Bob