DDK Seasoned Poster

anyone know who this is...?

Post by k8atu »

eBay - 180077057503
Just love these cars...
912uk
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 912uk »

No but Phil has bought it, look on the 911 section.. I am not sure why he bid that much..... I know a fair bit about the books side of 912 and 356 and I see these alot. Ohil tell me something I don't know.

If you want a good book for your 912 then I have a very nice one I can sell you.. I was going to take it to OZ as the guys out there want one, but as your local and by the sounds of it you need one.

books are a great way to learn these cars.. your more than welcome to pop over and look though my rather large collection so you can see which ones are worth buy and which are not ... shame I just sold one of my Fav 911 912 books

very good condition has lots of info lots!!
k8atu
DDK Seasoned Poster

Phil I am sorry...

Post by k8atu »

He paid a lot cos I bid it up a lot in the hope I would def get it in the dying seconds of the auction...

To add insult to injury I then immediately found another on ebay with a buy it now of 15 quid... :|

I would love to take you up on your offer... PM me at your convenience. Cheers!
Just love these cars...
912uk
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 912uk »

I was right then, I am sure I have seen them for low money.. all the early books are very good info tools. For ages they were almost given away. I have loads of them. I collected from Ebay back in 1999. Some are worth big money now. some one said the Harry Pellow first Ed book was fetching over £600 now. :shock: glad I got mine.
pmjt
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by pmjt »

:roll: arse! :shock:

I'd been looking at it and I've had to go out to help a friend move house today (I ache ALL over:shock:) - thought I'd bid a bit in as I've never seen the '12 version - I love the '11 version.

Hey ho - you win some, you loose some :roll:

Haven't got a '12 at the moment - but looking all over Dave's new '65 I've been thinking a '12 would be a sweet present for Mrs. PMJT (was planning on buying her a Beetle).

P
pmjt
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by pmjt »

912uk wrote: If you want a good book for your 912 then I have a very nice one I can sell you.. I was going to take it to OZ as the guys out there want one, but as your local and by the sounds of it you need one.
Mark - is this still for sale? If so, I'd be very interested - not seen that one before :-)

P