On the 9th of the 12 month.....................

For you flat four Porsche 912 fanatics

Moderators: Miggs, KS

Der Fudgemeister
DDK addict

On the 9th of the 12 month.....................

Post by Der Fudgemeister »

I envy 912 owners,

Why because your cars are tax excempt while the Porsche 912E is sadly NOT bless with such a privilege:cry:

However on 9/12/2006 i decide to take the old Fudgester out for a quick blast. The day was dry and sunny and looking at my Bootilicious Brown Babe in the winter sunshine make me feel good, :drunken: with pride infact.

Yes the Roadtax had expired but when some local pillock with an R reg FORD Mundaneo who's tax expired in March 2005 can STILL use his car every day and not get punished after i have contacted the DVLA,(and the local Police), about the issue countless times I though 'What the Hell, Bollocks to Gordon Brown, lets go for it!!'

So I did................
I fitted the battery back inside and wakening Fudge from her winter slumber took about 20 seconds as the fuel injection system primed up to pressure. As she fired up tears built up in my eyes as on hearing her engine after a few months inactivity was like hearing the voice of a long lost :love3: girlfriend :love5:

So we slowly proceeded out of the lock-up and headed for one of my favourite local twisty roads and had as much fun as a consenting adult can whilst remaining fully dressed :wink:

After about 20 minutes we returned and Fudge was put back into hibernation. I removed the battery, closed her bonnet and kissed her Porsche bonnet badge as a kind of loving "thank-you babes". I then went inside home and played some James Marshall Hendrix on good old vinyl naturally.

My whole weekend was some much better after our brief liason together.
I quite simply :love9: L-U-R-V-E :love2: my 912E. As for selling her!!!
..........well i'd rather shove live Hornets up my rectal orifice.

Rick "Fudgemeister"Horvath,
Flying the 'Freak flag' high for the Porsche 912E
T'is better to drive a Slow car fast than a Fast car S L O W L Y

Rick 'Fudgemeister' H & 912E #576, Fudge!

1993 Renault 5 Campus - 2 of 'em!!
1975 912E - Gone to MALTA
1974 SANYO BRIEFCASE MUSIC CENTRE
1967 DYNATRON COPENHAGEN RADIOGRAM
wildtexas
DDK slapper chatter

Good on yer Rick

Post by wildtexas »

Not sure about the lurve connatations there Rick, but good on yer for enjoying your E.

Having just got my poo brown E (1659) registered and inspected here in Texas, I am waiting for the next clear day for a run out with my wife and automotive mistress for a tour of West of Houston. Windows down and sunroof open, bald patch gleaming!

Matt, Lorraine and Winnie the Pooh

P.S. If you catch up with Andy Hill and his Speedster over Littleborough way , tell him to cut down on the mince pies this Xmas :lol:
sprintstar67
DDK above all

Post by sprintstar67 »

Mr Wild, the poor man has no idea who I am, and now he thinks you're a nutter! :shock:
Mr Horvath, the above said, you are only "overt'hill" so are welcome anytime, you can come and poke some holes in Mr.Wilds other 912, which is resting in my garage!

Oh and by the way I don't like mince pies anyway, so nerrrrr!

Andy Hill, (speedster connoiseur and generally lucky b*stard)
wildtexas
DDK slapper chatter

Post by wildtexas »

I wonder if this works? Winnie back up in New York somewhere before I got hold of him.

http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/44592713zd0 ... FBNZoJk9Yl
louis356
I luv DDK!

Post by louis356 »

Get it Taxed and use it everyday!!

Love it to death!!!

Keep on enjoyin'
-Macs speed shop-
V dubs and Porsche tubs
87 924S (Now dead or is it?)
62 356 (Working on it!)
66 912 (Sadly gone - but have you seen the price of it!!)
Apal speedster (Sadly gone)
BSA Bantam in bits
A35 Race car in the making (peanutracing)