Cross fingers

The place to post image of your PORSCHES

Moderator: Bootsy

Vic Cohen
I luv DDK!

Post by Vic Cohen »

Tks Derek ,forgot Mike was from 'the frozen North' if its Autoclassica just possible it is something interesting !
MikeBurdon
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by MikeBurdon »

It's Nigel Parry's 934. It was for sale at Autoclassica - but since they suffered an internecine sqabble it's now for sale through Andrew Mearns at Gmund something of other. I think its up for £50K+.

I've passendered in it around Croft. It was like being strapped onto the front of the starship enterprise. For the first 4 laps it felt like an old creaky 911. Wooden brakes and all over the shop. When warm it was about 50% faster than everything else - and there was a GT2 there etc etc.

I've got some more photo's of it somewhere

hot66

Post by hot66 »

I was wondering what the Gmund / autoclassica situation was.
James

1973 911 2.4S
1993 964 C2
2010 987 Spyder
1973 MGB Roadster

Its not how fast you go, but how you go fast ;)
Vic Cohen
I luv DDK!

Post by Vic Cohen »

Really appreciate the piccy ,feel quite clever now.................are u doing any more track days happy to whiz u round in the GT2,for a modern sligh ride ,Mr Moss found it somewhat differnt to the older cars as u might ave read elsewhere !
MikeBurdon
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by MikeBurdon »

Yes I'm doing trackdays - though work is proving an obstacle at the moment. I tend to stick to Oulton, Donington, Croft as I'm based in Leeds - Silverstone was a bit big for my car !

Would like to do one of the Goodwood days that Nick Moss keeps posting pics about - will someone invite me please

I would love to be scared witless in a GT2 Cheers.

James - I will PM you about Autoclassica

Mike
Vic Cohen
I luv DDK!

Post by Vic Cohen »

FYI few spaces left Oulton 27th March rs day ,everyone welcome abt £190...............have a little 993 rs clubsport so going up ...................will be a virgin !
MikeBurdon
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by MikeBurdon »

Thanks- I did know about that, but I'm doing a hillclimb at harewood on the Sunday and a full weekend away from the family would be 'unachievable'

Mike
912uk
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 912uk »

have to say it that 911T looks FAB :shock: