914-6 Race car

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

swb100
Married to the DDK

914-6 Race car

Post by swb100 »

914-6 race car. Built from rust free 1972 4 cylinder car imported from southern California. I built the car 5 years ago but due to covid etc finally got around to doing a full season with the fabulous HSCC 70s Roadsports last year where it won class D for under 2.0 litre metal bodied cars and came third overall in the championship. Built from all the very best components it needs nothing. Welded in Custom Cages T45 rollcage, GT bonnet, bootlid and bumpers from Barry Martin. New genuine Porsche oil tank with thermostat to GT style front oil cooler. Tillett B6 Carbon GRP seat, Schroth hans belts and extinguishers all have two years to go. The engine in the car was the original engine from a 1968 911 TH that I restored for a client about 15 years ago. That car came with two engines. Its original single plug which is the one I have and a twin plug 906 spec which was sold with the car to Russell Edmond-Harris it was then immediately shipped to the U.S. The engine was fully rebuilt for the 2023 season and makes over 200 brake.

Included with the car is another rust free 914-4 shell complete with doors, bonnet , bootlid, suspension , glass etc. This is the car run by Stateside Tuning about 10 years ago, it has had a bonk on the nose and hasn’t been repaired well but all the wings are good which is why I kept it. I have checked it on a Celette bench, and all points are where they should be.
Easy conversion to 914-6 GT

The complete package is £49500 or £30000 less the engine. Obviously loads more details so if you are interested best to come and have a look and a chat.
Message me for more Hi-res images.
Attachments
914 8.jpg
914 13.jpg
914 14.jpg