2008 Kawasaki ZX6R

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

yoda
I need to get out more!

2008 Kawasaki ZX6R

Post by yoda »

2008 Kawasaki ZX6R in green. One owner from new, meticulously maintained 33,686 miles with full Kawasaki main dealer service history (14 services, all invoice supported). Serviced in Jan 2024, MoT valid until 25 Jan 2025, no advisories. Covered by Kawasaki warranty until 2012 and had a top end engine rebuild at 18k miles in 2010 by Kawasaki dealer. Expenditure in the last 1500 miles includes major service (incl plugs, brake fluid etc.), new front and rear Bridgestone Battlax BT016 tyres, fork rebuild, battery and another minor service. R&G frame protectors and fork protectors fitted.

Bike is in exceptional condition cosmetically and mechanically with very clean MoT history. Maintained on a no expense spared basis, the bike has been 100% reliable and needs nothing. Sadly, I’ve been riding it less over the last couple of years and so it’s time for a change.

Comes with all supplied keys (3), books, manuals and paperwork from day 1. Bike is located in Chiswick (London W4). Any questions or if you would like to discuss further, please let me know.

Competitively priced at £3250.

The force is strong in this one ......