356 miscellaneous bits

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

VCG
DDK Fanatic

356 miscellaneous bits

Post by VCG »

More clearing out.

As usual my photo files are too big so if interested PM me and I'll send them to your email address.

Group 1:- Original oil cooler, Blaupunkt oval speaker with front plastic grill think the date is '65 and round speaker, no idea of brand, both came with our '60 B, accelerator pedal, the little ball to attach the link to has broken off so it has a small hole to adapt it. I used it no problem when I was fixing the broken spring on my pedal. Fuel cut off valve body only. missing bowl and tap bit but has 2 original and one new bowl filter. £20.00 includes P&P

Group 2:- Two short and two long flexible brake hoses, two rear wheeel brake cylinders, a few various wheel drum/backing plate washers, tabs etc. These have all been used for a very short time . £30.00 inclu P&P

Group 3:- A, B & C transmission mounts, installed for a short time, Pre A and A Brake drum rubber dust cap. £40.00 inlu P&P (the mounts are a bit heavy)

PM me if have any questions.

V&S
VCG
DDK Fanatic

Re: 356 miscellaneous bits

Post by VCG »

Now on EBay with photos
V