Now sold - 1973 914-4 2.0.

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

misteralz
DDK forever

Now sold - 1973 914-4 2.0.

Post by misteralz »

Now sold

I've run out of energy and it needs to go to free up funds and space. It's a European 914 that's got a story behind it. It's currently on Scottish plates and was MoTd six years ago and just needed finishing then. It still needs finishing now.
It's had a blowover of its original paint as far as I can tell, and it's solid where it matters - the hellhole isn't a rotten mess, and neither are the floors and sills. Its boot floor has been repaired badly! But it is solid, I think.
It's not concours by any means, but it'd be great to turn up at Le Mans Classic or Ninove in!
I've got history going all the way back to 1976, as well as the original books and a Haynes book of lies I can throw in as well.
It's got a GB code engine, so Bosch D-jetronic injection and 8.0:1 compression. A week off work would probably see it finished. Mechanically it's sound - has had new brake lines and flexis, new handbrake cables, a new clutch and cover plate, and probably a whole pile of other stuff! I've also a spare ECU and one door that I'd throw in to sweeten the deal.
It's also got a properly, properly good interior. Uncracked dash, uncracked pillar trims, uncracked speaker covers! It's got a lovely old Blaupunkt in the dash as well. And the mirrors! They're Durants from a 911 rather than the chrome flags you usually see.
Gutted to see it go unfinished, to be honest, but post-covid me realistically isn't going to finish it.
Willing to haggle a bit, and maybe take some splittie or 964 parts as part payment, but insultingly low offers without even seeing it can absolutely GTF. I've been open and honest about it and can't be bothered with dreamers. Many more pictures are available via WhatsApp if required.

Location is Noord Holland. I'm wanting 8k€ for it but honestly, try me.