Porsche 912 for sale

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

markevo30
DDK Newbie

Porsche 912 for sale

Post by markevo30 »

thumbnail_IMG_8121a.jpg
Porsche 912 for sale - Located in the UK
July ’66 build ’67 model year Porsche 912.
This beautiful car was personally imported from Nebraska in the US three years ago. The previous owner searched high and low for the most solid, rust free car he could find to restore. Once he found this car, owned by an English Doctor in Arkansas, he knew it was the one.
The car was gone through mechanically, replacing all worn parts as required and as a result has all new bushes, brakes, shocks etc and I was told the (non-original) engine has had a recent rebuild. The worn Solex carbs have been replaced with a set of genuine Weber 40’s. I have fitted a programmable bluetooth 123 distributor which works extremely well and with the app on your smart phone gives you a GPS speedo, rev counter oil temp gauge as well as showing the real time timing advance. The car has been re-jetted and set up on a rolling road and now runs perfectly. I have lowered the car slightly to bring it down from US to European spec and then had it 4 wheel aligned so it handles great. The pedal box has been rebuilt and a new fuel tank was fitted just prior to my purchase. Currently the car is on the original 4.5 x 15 steel wheel with Porsche emblem hub caps. I have previously fitted a set of detailed Fuchs reps which may be able to come with the car if the price is right.
All rubber seals and gaskets were replaced at the time of the near perfect respray in Signal Red. The chrome exterior trim has also been refinished. This car has zero rust.
Inside benefits from a partial resto with replacement seat covers and square weave carpet but retaining the original headlining which is excellent condition. Lap belts and Coco floor mats have been added. It retains it’s extremely sort after and valuable original wood rim steering wheel. Another nice touch is that the original Blaupunkt radio has been fully rebuilt and works well.
I have lots of receipts and a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity which will be included in the sale.
It really is a well sorted jump in and drive classic Porsche.
I’m after £50k but will consider serious offers. I don’t need to sell or in any rush to so please no low offers as they won’t be entertained.
If you are a serious buyer then please feel free to contact me on 07843 202146 and gladly have a chat.
Thanks for looking,
Mark
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_8851a.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1596a.jpg