NOW SOLD - BMW 328i Coupe ‘Clubsport’ Fast Road/Track car

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

964RS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

NOW SOLD - BMW 328i Coupe ‘Clubsport’ Fast Road/Track car

Post by 964RS »

NOW SOLD

High Spec BMW 328i "Clubsport" Coupe - Fast Road/Track Car for sale!

Time to let our fast road/track car go after spending an absolute fortune on it and a huge amount of time getting it to it's current standard but have so many cars it's not getting any real use Image

Just had full 12 months MOT done today with no advisories.

I bought the car at the end of 2019 to take my two eldest kids on track. But Covid came and it never happened and now they are both at University, 500 miles apart and 3 hours from home and it is just not going to get used and needs to go to someone who can enjoy it. I did 150 miles in last year :(

The car has done a whopping 3,000 miles in the last 10 years, having been bought locally from a family that also spent a fortune on it and only did 6 track days in over 5 years (some just evening sessions). When I purchased the car the interior was completely stripped but I have returned it to a proper 'Clubsport' look so it is more pleasurable on the road than just a pure track car. The interior could easily be stripped out again in just a couple of hours if preferred.

328 sports to this standard are extremely hard to find now and this has a HUGE spec for going to the track but is also extremely quick and compliant on the road.

It's also had over £2000 of professional metalwork since I bought it (receipts available) replacing all the sills on both sides so is solid.

Details of the extensive spec below…

Powertrain:-
M50 manifold and throttle body conversion
Dave F induction kit
TTC lightweight single piece flywheel
Limited Slip Diff
Scorpion twin tail pipe cat back exhaust
Khumo spec solid diff mount
Remapped ECU

Chassis:-
Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers
Uprated steering rack
Eibach adjustable front and rear anti roll bars
Adjustable lower control arms
Polybushed
M3 evo convertible underbody brace
M3 evo top mounts
Z3 quick shift
Ultra Racing front and rear strut brace
E30 uniball type lower wishbones
Aluminium firewall
30mm billet wheel spacers on the front

Brakes
E46 330 front brake conversion
Drilled discs
EBC yellow stuff pads
Braided brake lines

Interior
Safety Devices 6 point bolt in cage (double rear diagonals and double door bars - not shown in pics)
Sunroof professionally removed and non sunroof head-lining fitted
Rear seats removed
Rear seatbelts removed
Rear boot area stripped
Cobra Suzuka Pro Fit front seats. No damage, excellent condition.
TRS 4-point harnesses
Fire extinguisher
Custom made driver seat plate so can be moved forward and back

Exterior/Aero
Professional rust removal
Full car respray - all glass removed. Jacking points repaired, Four new wheel arches.
Black vinyl wrapped roof
Reiger GT front lip (Top section only)
GTR two piece rear wing
Front and rear tow traps
Private number plate included

Wheels:-
1 x set of Road BMW RC041/RC042 staggered alloys in Red.
Front - 225/45/17 - Rear - 235/45/17
Tyres have covered no more than 400 miles. This set was used to drive to the track and back.

1 x set of Track BMW RC041/RC042 staggered alloys in Green.
Fronts - 225/45/17. Nankang NS2'r.
Rear - 255/40/17. Nankang NS2'r.
Front tyres brand new, Rears almost full tread.

All the alloys are near perfect, no kerbing or anything. Both sets were freshly powder coated and fitted with new genuine fixing bolts.

Comes with a load of extra bits, interior trim, old suspension, original brakes, original spoiler etc.

After every track day with previous owner the engine oil was changed and a new oil filter fitted. The car was corner weighted and the geometry was set up by Northampton Motorsport. In the corners the car is fantastic. The car has not seen a track for the last 6 years now though. It has done one track day since all the bodywork was done, and the geometry was properly set up.

The car burns NO oil at all, and does not smoke. The engine pulls strongly, exiting the corners it picks up and pulls really well.

It has provided virtually fault free driving fun. The car has had a new air flow meter, and refurbished steering rack as the gaiter split on the old one, can't remember the exact part but we fitted a quicker rack over the standard one.

V5 present in my name, original BMW books and paperwork, various receipts and invoices for work carried out.

Be sad to see it go but I think it is the right decision. PM to discuss

£8,995 - price includes one set of wheels of your choice

Nottinghamshire
----------------------------------------------------
Jason
https://www.SweepingHand.co.uk
Rolex & Omega Watch Purchases & Sales

964RS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: BMW 328i Coupe ‘Clubsport’ Fast Road/Track car

Post by 964RS »

----------------------------------------------------