1991 RHD 964 Carrera 2 Manual

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

MarkIII
I luv DDK!

1991 RHD 964 Carrera 2 Manual

Post by MarkIII »

1991 RHD 964 Carrera 2 manual Tahoe Blue Metallic with Linen interior

Becoming increasingly difficult to find a good honest original 964 C2 manual. I purchased the car last year from Cyprus, it was exported from the UK to Cyprus approximately 11 years ago and was sparingly used by the last owner, only ~500 miles during his ownership.  Since purchasing the car, Its been Mot’d, general service, brakes recommissioned, original wheels refurbed with a new set of Pirelli’s.
I would describe the car as being honest and unmolested, its got 135k miles on the clock, mechanically it is in good shape. The body work is good and the Tohoe blue metallic paintwork is in my opinion one of the best colours on a 964, interior for a car that is now over 32 years old is in good condition, with the metallic blue exterior the interior linen colour is fantastic. There are two small tares to the interior of the car, one on the centre console and one to the rear drivers side rear quarter door card area. Factory vinyl is available, so repairing these areas should not be to difficult.

Happy to provide much more detail and photo’s to anyone who is interested. I am pricing the car at £67,500 which I believe is a reasonable price, given some minor interior work which is needed, along with the rarity of good, honest, original C2 manuals.
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk