DDK Fanatic

Re: Hi From Spain Canary

Post by _Baudett »

Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

hot66 wrote:bonnet lights etc look 'home built' rather than factory ..very cool though

Hi Hot66, I'm still interested in knowing what makes you think it's Home built ... How things were done in the factory or how did the trainers do it? I am interested in knowing what you have supported to give your opinion as I keep looking at how the works were done at the time.
A greeting !
[url=https://ibb.co/3zqP7PT]Image
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

El pitido.
La foto proviene de Earlyregistry
Attachments
photo037o.jpg
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

""""
Credits: This document was compiled by Rob Semmeling. It is dedicated in honour and memory of André Wicky (22.05.1928 - 14.05.2016).
Attachments
wicky2.jpg
wicky2.jpg (33.95 KiB) Viewed 2145 times
faros 911R wicky.jpg
Last edited by _Baudett on Thu May 16, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

If at some point you manage to gather information about this car ... Make it arrive, contribute :) I can tell you that this car had two preparations. That same car would say me. But the problem is that you have to know how to look for the photos, have interest in a single subject and not go collecting everything that you see if one day it serves you ....
I see that the days pass and I do not know anything about you :( By now you know what there is. Fog lights mounted in factory? With your switch? It's funny but everything that the second owner has told me is having strength ... headlights, the accident, the places ... And there you are, with the beep in the ears
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

Nobody from here could illustrate me with a photo of how an ST was built in 1972?
Greetings.
From my islands!
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

upload pic

WICKY RACE TEAM
WICKY PREPARATE FOR YOU
PINCHITO FOR YOU!
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

Pink putty on top of yellow paint and in places to fill repair. I am sure that the pink putty is the product of a repair here on the island and that at first it was not putty. Alone, tin lead. Any ideas...?
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

Hello, I wanted to inform you that our vehicle belonged to the founder of the Porsche Pforzheim club. Dieter Fend, manufacturer of pens etc...
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

We have Mr. Fend's racing history. Our vehicle, according to history, could have run two races in the hands of Dieter Fend. It could also have run in the hands of Klaus Reuber (co-pilot) currently alive. Does anyone have information about Slaloms in the 1970/72 era around Pforzheim and Stuttgart? I would also like to ask here since our car competed in that event... Does anyone know about the 1972 Internationale intercontinental Rallye organized by Intercontinental Hotels? Long distance rally across Europe. I haven't been able to find information... Little, extremely little, so I think it stayed in a "more local" area, maybe someone here remembers something... Regards.
Baudett