The after 356 road trip fixes

Need some help with a technical problem - ask away and let's see if we can all help.

Moderators: hot66, impmad2000, Nige

Lightweight_911
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: The after 356 road trip fixes

Post by Lightweight_911 »

Life's all 'peaks & troughs' Neil - by next week you'll be on the up again ... :wink:

Andy

“Adding power makes you faster on the straights;
- subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere”
neilbardsley

Post by neilbardsley »

Thank you Andy.

As for what I wasn't happy to write about, now that Google is watching, until it was fixed. The garage door came away as we were trying to lock up! We only just got it to stay upright. Thankfully a carpenter we have used before came out on Sunday morning and fixed it. All safe and secure again!Image

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP
anglophone1
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Post by anglophone1 »

Carrera, one of my foxhounds , got stuck in a barbed wire fence a couple of weeks back Neil, ripped herself very badly getting out,
Stitches etc. and all better now - but not a nice thing at all!
C
Clive
West Cork, Ireland

RGruppe #814
1978 SC/1984 3.2 Outlaw -Jaffa 911
1973 914 - on Webers - historic rally car- Tango 914
1977 924 2.0 on Webers street legal race car - Martini 924
Flachbau -in progress
neilbardsley

Post by neilbardsley »

Well both times she hasn't been bothered and carried on like normal happen but the first time the cut was quite deep. She had to wear a cone. This time it's only been staples and glue but we might be heading to stitches because it wasn't stapled well so is taking time to bond/heal

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP