NOW SOLD - VW Golf MK7 GTi - 2015 low mileage - £14000!

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

Ants
DDK slapper chatter

NOW SOLD - VW Golf MK7 GTi - 2015 low mileage - £14000!

Post by Ants »

NOW SOLD

VW Golf Mk7 GTi in dark metallic grey, with the usual extensive GTi spec., including keyless entry and push button start (no need to insert the key), heated seats, sat nav, parking sensors, and much more. Full VAG service history, and 38k miles. It's just been serviced and inspected, and got a clean bill of health (the report is available to view). The car was purchased from Peter Cooper, Portsmouth's VW main dealer, and I'm the second owner. Having owned the car for three and a half years, I'm now selling it to make way for a new company car.
In my ownership it's had all new tyres, and recently new rear brake discs and pads. It's a lovely car with amazing performance, but with the added benefits of being practical and economical.
It's been extremely well looked after and so has excellent paintwork and a superb interior. A. couple of the wheels are looking a little tired (flaky lacquer which seems to be a common issue with these wheels(, however no kerning. Looking for a quick sale hence the keen price.

Price reduced as the new car has arrived so the golf must go.

£14,000 (which is ridiculously cheap :-) )

If interested, please feel free to message, or call me on 07776 233007.
Thanks
Antony

'71 Karmann Ghia convertible
VW T5.1 California
2022 Defender 90 Hard Top
http://www.bondsails.co.uk
Ants
DDK slapper chatter

Re: VW Golf MK7 GTi - 2015 low mileage - £14000!

Post by Ants »

Price reduced, so grab a bargain!

Antony
'71 Karmann Ghia convertible
VW T5.1 California
2022 Defender 90 Hard Top
http://www.bondsails.co.uk