Car storage - Huntingdon / Cambridgeshire area

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

MarkIII
I luv DDK!

Car storage - Huntingdon / Cambridgeshire area

Post by MarkIII »

Hi

Looking for short term storage next 6 months in and around Huntingdon/ Cambridge area. Anyone recommend any car storage companies

Cheers
Mark
VeeRacer
DDK Seasoned Poster

Re: Car storage - Huntingdon / Cambridgeshire area

Post by VeeRacer »

Hi Mark,
I can thoroughly recommend CarSafe, who are not too far from Cambridge (https://www.carsafe.co.uk/vehicle-storage). I’m actually dropping my car back there for a second winter season on Friday, and when I spoke to them the other week they still had spaces. Give them a call (David Willoughby looks after the car storage) and tell them Peter with the 356 sent you!
MarkIII
I luv DDK!

Post by MarkIII »

VeeRacer wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:29 pm Hi Mark,
I can thoroughly recommend CarSafe, who are not too far from Cambridge (https://www.carsafe.co.uk/vehicle-storage). I’m actually dropping my car back there for a second winter season on Friday, and when I spoke to them the other week they still had spaces. Give them a call (David Willoughby looks after the car storage) and tell them Peter with the 356 sent you!
Thanks Peter, will give them a call
Sam
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Sam »

Auto store at Foxton are great, if the wrong side of Cambridge for you.
964 C2 Targa. 205 1.6 GTi. Testarossa. Fisher Fury Fireblade. Motorhome. Motorbikes. Scooters. Pushbikes. Threadbare Saucony Peregrines. Dog. Human relations and friends. 97.5%-built house.