Porsche 912 SWB 1968 Bahama Yellow

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

THE DISCIPLE
DDK Newbie

Porsche 912 SWB 1968 Bahama Yellow

Post by THE DISCIPLE »

PORSCHE 912 SWB 1968 FOR SALE

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xhBn5Ldv6Dg9AJ2S7

Price £49000

Location- Poole, Dorset, UK

For sale is my SWB 912 1968. This is a beautiful car which has not been overworked and retains some of its original patina where suitable. Matching numbers with certificate. Slightly modified but easy to return to stock with a carpet set and seating change.

The engine was rebuilt by at Prodrive during Covid slow time using their equiptment and supply chain. I have images of various parts been crack tested, balanced, cleaned, reground etc etc.

The body work has been left with the little scraps and dings but been polished as it was totally flat when purchased. I would say the bodywork is charming, not shabby and gives an authentic look Representative of its age but in the hands of a professional polisher could be made even better.

The engine bay has been sanded, treated and raptor coated before engine installation and all wiring and fuel lines replaced/cleaned. A malpassi fuel pressure regulator/filter and pressure gauge have been added. The fuel tank was flushed and a new tank filter added as well as new rubber fuel lines to cope with modern fuels. The engine, tinware, exhaust and ancillaries have all been detailed. It has just had an engine oil and gearbox oil change as well as various gearbox seals a clutch.

Interior

Pedal box rebuilt with new bushings.
New carbon liveries interio mat set.
Custom turned wooden gearknob
New replica mahogany steering wheel
Replica hockey puck horn push (not operational). Fascia recovered. New cobra RS seats and seat bases. New basket weave parcel shelf. Gauge rings added.

The frunk has been cleaned and refreshed and has a custom made strutbrace added.

Tyres are brand new as are the aluminium wheel nuts. Running fuchs all round that have been nicely detailed including the spare.

Entire floor, rear seat and parcel shelf all bare metalled, treated and raptor coated. All floors visible for easy inspection with pictures to prove.

Tunnel has been cleaned out and treated and new shifter boots and heater cables added. New heater hoses also added. Lots more of items replaced and refreshed so if you are interested I am happy to talk through the work done.

Planned work this winter was a new front and rear screen seal as I intend to install a new headliner which it really needs. A full geometry setup and work through the front suspension/steering.

Pictures to follow so for now I have added a link at the top of the advert.

Call Scott Marsden
07892 793 486
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Re: Porsche 912 SWB 1968 Bahama Yellow

Post by Bootsy »

Price reduced at advertisers request
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk