993 Targa SOLD

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

BILLY BEAN
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

993 Targa SOLD

Post by BILLY BEAN »

1996 993 Varioram Targa, manual 6 speed gearbox. Silver with Marble Grey and black interior. Aircon, heated rear screen, electric mirrors and electric sliding panoramic roof with electric blind which work properly and no leaks from the roof. 91520 miles. Standard car except for black wheels and later steering ( original with the car). Tool kit, tire pump and spare wheel. MOT to May 2023 and never had advisories in my 11 years of ownership. Tires have done a few hundred miles and new battery recently fitted.
There is a large and continuous history file detailing significant expenditure since I have owned the car which has included: new tires, new brake disks and calipers, brake pads, new rear and front dampers, suspension bush replacements, air con pipes, recon air con pump, new windscreen and seal, new rear reflector, headlights and Porsche badge. Paint work attended to as it had scratches when I purchased the car. Paintwork is in excellent condition. The car has been looked after by Autofarm.
The black vinyl accents to the interior have been recovered in fine leather by South Bound a Porsche only trimmer.
The car is in excellent overall condition both mechanically and cosmetically with a strong engine and quiet smooth gearbox. Selling as the two early 911s I have get most of my attention.
£49500. Located near Oxford.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Rust Never Sleeps