Wanted: MFI Heat exchanger(s)

After a set of 11's? Post your wanted adverts here.

Moderator: Miggs

RobFrost
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Re: Wanted: MFI Heat exchanger(s)

Post by RobFrost »

silverone wrote: Robfrost; Can I ask what condition are your SSIs in and are you interested in exchanging for my SSI carb version?
Mine are new, never fitted. My car needs them but I can't face the broken studs until I have other work that makes it worthwhile (magnesium case). I might swap for new, never fitted ones I guess. Also, they're in a box behind a load of stuff, never unpacked. Whereabouts in the country are you?
1970 911T, Signal orange (Restoration thread)
1988 3.2 Carrera backdate, Black
2001 996 Turbo, Lapis blue (am I allowed to put that here?)
I'm looking for a pre-impact bumper 911S or other high-revving 911 to restore - please let me know if you see one.
silverone
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by silverone »

Ah I see. Mine are used, I brought them back in '07, have done a couple of thousand miles. I'm planning on flushing them with petrol and polishing them back up before hitting the road this summer, I'm very happy with them apart from this missing additional manifold for the MFI !
I'm down in south London by the way.
g3ngs2
Married to the DDK

Post by g3ngs2 »

I should have a pair coming off my MFI 73T in a few weeks as the SSIs will be going on. A
little battered but functional and wouldn't be looking for very much for them (also will be getting out left and right front wings. One is fibreglass (L) and the other (R) has a ding just behind the headlight at the top. Also petrol tank and S bumper)
--------------------
911T MFI
Gen 2 Boxster
Merc stealth shed
--------------------