RHD 1971 VW Westfalia camper

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

Sam
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

RHD 1971 VW Westfalia camper

Post by Sam »

Before I go all over the internet with this, do any of you lovely people want a factory RHD Westfalia?

I’m the only UK owner, had it 14 years, imported from South Africa, put a new factory engine in it, had it painted and trimmed etc and have used it regularly since but the children are all now massive and it doesn’t fit our needs.

4 berth. Seats 7-8 but only 5 seat belts, so not really suitable for work as an Uber. There’s a drive away awning with it too, so we used to accommodate 5 no bother.

£18k is what I reckon it’s comfortably worth. As it was all done 14 years ago it’s not good enough to be a £25-30k bus but it is a solid, disc-braked, RHD early bay Westfalia that we’ve had endless fun in and so could you.

Sam@cookecurtis.co.uk
07956 306034
Attachments
CDFAEC8F-6A7D-4B0C-9FC2-BADC6F9E7CCB.jpeg
964 C2 Targa. 205 1.6 GTi. Testarossa. Fisher Fury Fireblade. Motorhome. Motorbikes. Scooters. Pushbikes. Threadbare Saucony Peregrines. Dog. Human relations and friends. 97.5%-built house.