Cole Foster HD Evo copy

The place to post images of your other cars.

Moderator: Bootsy

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Cole Foster HD Evo copy

Post by Ignatzcatz »

It's been about a year since we started this build. All started after selling my old '48 WL flathead and gazing at a pic of a Cole Foster scoot. CF builds ultra cool Harleys and some very fine street rods. I didn't want a 'chopper', this bike is just a big engined Harley without the bells and whistles you see on the majority of HD's. It certainly hasn't been a cheap build, the wheels alone were £4000, the billet brake levers and calipers (Performance machine) came to nearly 2 big ones and the frame is a custom built piece which should have been 2 but I got for fifteen hundred. For the engine and trans I bought a complete Evo scoot and just kept all the bits I needed, what's left will be going to a swap meet.
At this time the bike is all up together for final checking for fit and any small necessary alterations then it will be torn down for final paint (an early '80's Porsche metallic blue) chrome, polish and detailing.
By the time it's finished I'm hoping there will be a bit of Summer left to go cruising.
Attachments
IMG_0757.JPG
IMG_0755.JPG
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail