1969 911t project

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

massivesplitproject
DDK above all

1969 911t project

Post by massivesplitproject »

i bought this a matching numbers light ivory car, the car was 99% complete i even have the factory fitted spotlights . however i since sold the front seats as i have some scheel seats to get recovered for it. the engine was seized so i have stripped that, the engine will need new b&p and putting back together, included is a scart silencer and ssi heat exchangers .All the welding required has been carried out, its been bare metalled inside and out and a large proportion of prep work has been done on the shell. May need a little more before its paint ready . Altogether a great project to start with as a large proportion of work has been carried out . Comes with seal kit also. I would like 40k for it which is considerably less than it has cost me. Personal circumstances have led to me losing the will to do this car. I would consider trades or px for later 911 on the road but would prefer the cash really.
Rindt
DDK Newbie

Post by Rindt »

Hi its Brian from Rindt Vehicle Design , interested to know more please give me a call on 07535 987911 Thanks Brian