Looking for Revival Paddock Passes x 2 or 3

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

alfietom
DDK slapper chatter

Looking for Revival Paddock Passes x 2 or 3

Post by alfietom »

Does anybody have any Goodwood Revival Paddock Passes that they won't be using this year that they may be willing to part with for an agreeable fee.
The passes are Free to Goodwood Members. I'm a 'member in waiting' for 4 years now as part of the Fellowship but have probably a few more years to wait for full membership.
Thanks in advance
Simon
1973 Porsche 911T
2011 Porsche 997.2 Carrera 4S
2012 Boxster 981 - (Wifes Summer Drive)
2019 Renault Megane RS 300 Trophy
2021 Cupra Leon
2021 Alpine A110 GT
knapmann
DDK slapper chatter

Re: Looking for Revival Paddock Passes x 2 or 3

Post by knapmann »

alfietom wrote:Does anybody have any Goodwood Revival Paddock Passes that they won't be using this year that they may be willing to part with for an agreeable fee.
The passes are Free to Goodwood Members. I'm a 'member in waiting' for 4 years now as part of the Fellowship but have probably a few more years to wait for full membership.
Thanks in advance
Simon
The only year I have been I just sneaked in with a group of other people. Oh my god, the best spur of the moment thing I have ever done, once inside no one asked me anything. I could just walk right up to every car and watch them spannering away, warming the engines, even stick my head in the cockpits, literally the best day ever! It was the year they had all the 60s works lotus f1 cars there too, and I could virtually sit in them!
alfietom
DDK slapper chatter

Post by alfietom »

knapmann wrote:
alfietom wrote:Does anybody have any Goodwood Revival Paddock Passes that they won't be using this year that they may be willing to part with for an agreeable fee.
Thanks in advance
Simon
The only year I have been I just sneaked in with a group of other people. Oh my god, the best spur of the moment thing I have ever done, once inside no one asked me anything. I could just walk right up to every car and watch them spannering away, warming the engines, even stick my head in the cockpits, literally the best day ever! It was the year they had all the 60s works lotus f1 cars there too, and I could virtually sit in them!
All sorted now - We've got Hospitality at the Officers Mess on the Sunday which includes Paddock access, I just didn't realise at the time!
1973 Porsche 911T
2011 Porsche 997.2 Carrera 4S
2012 Boxster 981 - (Wifes Summer Drive)
2019 Renault Megane RS 300 Trophy
2021 Cupra Leon
2021 Alpine A110 GT
Black Betty
DDK slapper chatter

Post by Black Betty »

Could I borrow a paddock pass from one of you on either day just for a few hours?

That would be great!
It's better to burn out, than to fade away