Shere hill climb

Any Porsche events or other related car events you know of please post them here

Moderators: hot66, Helen, abm914

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Shere hill climb

Post by Ignatzcatz »

Good event this coming Sunday 5th Sept is the Shere Hill Climb, location is junction of A246 and Staple Lane, very near to Guildford. Lots of interesting machinery plus other motoring stuff going on. Tickets through Eventbrite if you fancy it.
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail
jb
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Re: Shere hill climb

Post by jb »

I will try to get to this too
I am a bit peeved at not being able to go to the classics at the castle as I am told I have to go to my grandsons christening instead so I am trying to go to whatever other gatherings are offered.
Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Post by Ignatzcatz »

See you there Jason, I'm told there will be some tasty motors going up the hill.
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail
jb
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Post by jb »

It is a very popular event with lots of interesting cars and bikes.
A very laid back affair with some gentlemen in panama hats taking their whole families up the hill in exotic cars.
The hill itself is a narrow public road that is closed for the day that passes between high hedges so viewing is a bit limited.

This little supercharged MG was fun

And for something completely different

There was lots of more modern stuff too