1983 3.2 Targa sport

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

rft218
DDK slapper chatter

1983 3.2 Targa sport

Post by rft218 »

Hi All,

My father in law has a 1983 (A reg) 3.2 Targa sport which he is thinking of selling as he doesnt use it. He has had it about 20 years, he got resprayed by the local Morgan garage about 4 years ago. I had it last Autumn as it wasnt starting. I had the fuel drained, and replaced. Then identified a sticky microswitch and inlet manifold leak. Everything was taken off, manifolds and fan vapour blasted and set up, and new battery. It runs really nicely now, starts on the button etc.

It is a white sport, so has white Fuchs and whale tail, it looks good. The interior is beige cloth, its ok, average condition. (I do know of a someone with a black interior for this car if beige isnt your thing). Its a non G50 car car but gearbox is fine. From memory it is about 93k miles, some history.

Its a pretty honest car, bodywork is very good and no rust anywhere I can see, tyres are fine, its good to go. I did a few things to it just to make it better like new gas struts front and back and tidied up a few things while I had it, but it could do with someone who is an enthusiast to bring up to tip top.

He is after £38k firm, he says he will just leave it in the garage otherwise :-)

I have some photos if you email me you details,

PS - if you dont fancy a targa I am thinking of parting with my 89, black and black coupe, G50, 90k miles, just had engine balanced and rebuilt completely, heater back date, Stainless SSIs... but its quite a bit more :-)

Cheers

Roger
Blackblood
DDK Newbie

Re: 1983 3.2 Targa sport

Post by Blackblood »

Hi Roger,
What sort of money were you thinking for the G50 3.2? Im also in Cornwall. Thank you, Darren