356A 1957 Spare Parts Catalog III reprint

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

drew01356
DDK addict

356A 1957 Spare Parts Catalog III reprint

Post by drew01356 »

These are faithful copies of an original 1957 Spare Parts Catalog, complete with all the updates for 356A cars including the convertible D and a fascinating section on the 1500 GS Carrera.
Manual and box-sml.jpg
Range-sml.jpg
Carrera-sml.jpg
If you’re restoring a 356A then one of these is invaluable as they show every nut, bolt and washer, where they go and in what order.
I have sourced all correct materials including the dark red binding cloth, and every page has been hi resolution scanned from my original.
I’m happy with the end result, the contents are crisp the bindings turned out really nice the only thing that I would say could have gone better was the die stamping on the covers, it looks great from a couple of feet away but is not as crisp as the original.
Anyway these are now ready for new owners complete with a reprint of the factory packaging I have seven available (sorry one has already been sold).
Each Catalog is £450 or £475 with a copy of the factory packaging, plus shipping.
Shipping within the UK should be reasonable but they weigh 3.5Kg so international shipping could get quite expensive.
1944 Porsche Type 82 Kubelwagen Sold
1959 A RHD WUF 810 Sold
1959 A LHD Convertible D Sold
1959 A RHD UK car Sold
1959 A RHD South African car in the workshop now
1959 Messerschmitt Kr201 close to completion
1959 A LHD Convertible D the final project