1967 VW split screen Deluxe bus for sale

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

gturner008
DDK slapper chatter

1967 VW split screen Deluxe bus for sale

Post by gturner008 »

I have for sale my Deluxe bus. Recent full restoration in 2019 of a Texas bus (by expert Raymond Hair) back to factory originality. Rebuilt engine, new Freeway flyer gearbox, refurbished brakes and suspension, repainted in factory colour combination. 9 seats, new interior. Absolutely stunning and a joy to own and drive. No rust prior to restoration. Completely stock. Safari windows, original glass, new tires, full service, new gas tank, refurbished gauges, the list goes on. Think you get the picture.

Contact me for me detailed photos and details. Located in Toronto. Very rare and hard to find a bus in this condition. Easy to ship to the UK or anywhere else. Would not look out of place in premier concours competitions.

Here is a link to google photos with 150 more pictures

https://photos.app.goo.gl/48AnQKiz6hVZgypi6

I’m hoping you fall in love with my bus. I’m looking to achieve £50,000. You then need to add in deliverY (to UK of about £1500) plus the 5% VaT (no duty). About another £500 in brokerage, and £55 to register. Very straight forward process. Ping me a pm, or email me on gturner008@hotmail.co.uk
Attachments
2B24AB1D-A372-4A02-B9CF-F942E55E41E9.jpeg