Terrible accident !

Please post your jokes here, we do have a sense of humour! (keep it clean though)

Moderator: Bootsy

mycar
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Terrible accident !

Post by mycar »

I woke up in hospital, bandaged from head to foot.
The doctor came in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now, you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the motorway. You're going to be okay, you'll walk again and everything, however, your todger was severed in the accident and the paramedics couldn't find it.”
I groaned, but the doctor went on… "You do have £9,000 in insurance compensation coming though, and we now have the technology to build a new one. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly £1,000 per inch."
"You must decide how many inches you want. But understand that you have been married for some years and this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you were somewhat on the small side before and get a larger version now, she might be a bit uncomfortable during relations. If you were of a larger size before and you decide to invest in a smaller version now, she might be disappointed. I'll give you the night to talk it over with her."
The next day the doc called to see me while on his rounds and said, "So, have you spoken with your wife ?”
"Yes I have," I replied.
"And has she helped you make a decision?”
"Yes, she has" I told him.
" So what is your decision?" asked the doctor.
" She's decided we're getting a new kitchen.
:lol:
kitchens
DDK slapper chatter

Re: Terrible accident !

Post by kitchens »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you need a quote ?
mycar
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by mycar »

:lol: Fortunately this is not a true story.
davep
I luv DDK!

Post by davep »

Definitely the decision my wife would make.
Porsche historian & researcher, contact me for Kardex through 1969 model year.
Addicted since 1975