FS: Early Monoposto mechanical watch limited edition of 250

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

vricardo
I luv DDK!

FS: Early Monoposto mechanical watch limited edition of 250

Post by vricardo »

This is a used 2012 Autodromo Monoposto automatic mechanical watch limited edition, one of only 250 produced, numbered and beautifully packaged (in a black leatherette / red velvet collector's box) with matching edition numbers on the case and the box – only 250 pieces were produced in each color. Exterior box and matching numbers instruction manual are also present, as pictured.
Just serviced, this piece is in excellent overal condition, with no scratches on the 43mm steel case or saphire glass (both front and exhibition case back). Although used and with some minor expected markings, the original black leather strap is also in very good condition.
Seems these were sold out in an instant, and this is "the most sought after Autodromo watch, achieving instant cult status".
Also, according to Hodinkee.com, "...inspired by mid-century Italian grand prix cars, the Monoposto combines serious motoring heritage with very wearable style. The dial is bright, clean, and easy to read, but the first thing you'll probably notice is the bright red line between 9 and 10 o'clock. This line, inspired by the red lines painted right onto RPM gauges in 1950s single-seater grand prix cars (Monoposto actually means "single-seater" in Italian). Combined with the "ORE x100" at 12 o'clock, the functional screws at 3 and 9 o'clock, and the rest of the dial's styling, the Monoposto wears its racing inspiration proudly."
I can email hi-res detailed pictures from any angle.
Asking 1450 Euro + shipping for the full complete set.
Paypal accepted.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you.

PS: check out for how much was one (NOS in black) of these watches sold in 2016:
http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/23133/lot/100c/

Vasco Ricardo
"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
:glasses7:
------------
Early 911S Registry member #1067
RGruppe member #609
vricardo
I luv DDK!

Re: FS: Early Monoposto mechanical watch limited edition of

Post by vricardo »

Good morning, this watch is still available for sale.
Open to sensible offers.
Thank you.
Vasco Ricardo
"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
:glasses7:
------------
Early 911S Registry member #1067
RGruppe member #609