Chuck another shrimp on the barbie Shane

Please post your jokes here, we do have a sense of humour! (keep it clean though)

Moderator: Bootsy

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Chuck another shrimp on the barbie Shane

Post by Ignatzcatz »

On a surfing trip down in Australia the Pope was checking the coast out for waves. He was cruising along the beach on his Pope Bike when there was a great commotion just off shore. A helpless man wearing an English cricket shirt was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 20' Shark.
As the Pope watched in horror, a speedboat pulled up with three men, Merv, Shane and Pauly all wearing Australian cricket shirts. Merv quickly shot a harpoon into the shark's side while the other two reached out and pulled the blue, semi-conscious Pommie fan from the water. Then using long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat.
Immediately the Pope rode down to the shoreline and shouted and summoned the men to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions. I heard that there was some hatred between Australian and English cricket fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true."
As the Pope rode off on his bike to get to the Shark Bar in Manly before last orders, Shane asked his mates, "Jeez, who the feck was that?" Merv replied "That was the Pope, he is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom."
Well, said Pauly "He may have access to God and his wisdom, but he doesn't know feck all about shark fishing . . . .Hey Merv, is the bait holding up OK or do we have to get another one."
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail