Xavier's EarlyS Reg 2019 European Roadtrip

Any Porsche events or other related car events you know of please post them here

Moderators: hot66, Helen, abm914

MikeyC
Married to the DDK

Xavier's EarlyS Reg 2019 European Roadtrip

Post by MikeyC »

Hi All,

Just wanted to draw the attention of the DDK community to this, to see if there was any interest in participating:

http://www.early911sregistry.org/forums ... ly-Porsche

I'm keen to do this, as it looks like a great initiative from a passionate and enthusiastic forum member, and will be good fun and great exercise for our lovely cars, taking in some fantastic roads and motor-racing related sites in Northern France, Belgium and Germany.

Xavier is happy to open the event up to participants outside of the ESR.

Anyone else up for it?
Mike Champion
www.mceporsche.com
neilbardsley
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: Xavier's EarlyS Reg 2019 European Roadtrip

Post by neilbardsley »

It does look like a great event. I thought about joining you but don't fancy 4-6 hours in my car each day.
Last edited by neilbardsley on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP
MikeyC
Married to the DDK

Re: Xavier's EarlyS Reg 2019 European Roadtrip

Post by MikeyC »

Thank-you for the support, Neil. I'm expecting there will be plenty of 'comfort breaks', brought about by either the needs of the drivers, or the cars themselves :lol: :lol:
Mike Champion
www.mceporsche.com