The old ladies coach trip

Please post your jokes here, we do have a sense of humour! (keep it clean though)

Moderator: Bootsy

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

The old ladies coach trip

Post by Ignatzcatz »

So all the old dears were off on their mystery coach tour. Up hill and down dale they journeyed and after a while one of the ladies made her way up to the front of the coach where the driver sat and enquired,
"Young man, would you like some of our peanuts?"
"Thank you very much," the coach driver replied, and the old lady made her way back to her seat.
A few miles further on the old lady once again trolled up to the coach driver and once again enquired,
"Young man, would you care for some more of our peanuts?"
The driver thanked the lady again and took the peanuts.
A few more miles had passed on and this generous old dear once again made her passage up the gangway to where the coach driver was seated and once again enquired,
"Young man, would you care for a few more of our peanuts?"
The driver was somewhat embarrassed by the old dears continued generosity in sharing their peanuts and said, "This is very kind of you but I really don't think I should take any more of your peanuts."
The old dear responded,
"Oh no, that's quite alright, you see with our old teeth it's all we can do to suck the chocolate off them."
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail